UFC 205 - Live Results and Discussion (Weigh-ins included)

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
“It might’ve been in his contract: ‘Don’t let Nate Diaz in here.'” Nate

Huge Fan of Nate's. Gotta love that quote.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I like Tony but he gets touched up in some fights. I recall Barboza touching him some and that guy, who was new, that he fought a couple of fights ago almost put his lights out. Connor KO's him bad if they fight. He might try some rolling guard pull. Tony is one of my favorite fighters to watch but I think his chin starts to give at some point. Great Darce choke but I think he has a rough time getting Connor down. Would love to see Tony fight Cowboy. I think Cowboy starches him as well.

cheeseflosser

I like Tony but he gets touched up in some fights. I recall Barboza touching him some and that guy, who was new, that he fought a couple of fights ago almost put his lights out. Connor KO's him bad if they fight. He might try some rolling guard pull. Tony is one of my favorite fighters to watch but I think his chin starts to give at some point. Great Darce choke but I think he has a rough time getting Connor down. Would love to see Tony fight Cowboy. I think Cowboy starches him as well.
My reasoning on him tuning Conor up has to do with his wrestling. His stand-up is exceptional which puts him in a spot to dump the leprechaun on his head and beat him up pretty badly.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
As much as I would love to see Conor flatline Ferg I would have to agree, he has the reach advantage which I think would be pivotal, as well as the wrestling. I think what's key in the striking is his footwork, he's also very good at using his reach and his jab he should be able to setup takedowns pretty effectively against Conor, and I give Ferg the BJJ advantage.

Conor could also catch him though with his speed, might be able to get him off balance as well and take advantage of Fergs lack of head movement