Tyson vs RJJ

Noise

Ruido
WE SIPPIN' AND EATINGS WINGS AT THE BBQ WATCHING UNCS RUN THE FADE.
Post automatically merged:

Anybody else think the ring is too small?
WHAT RING, NIGGA? THIS IN THE BACKYARD. LETS FUCKING GO, UNC! FUCK HIS SHIT UP!

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
It’s amazing to see a 54yr old Tyson moving around like he is and not really looking nearly as tired as you’d expect. Roy looks more fatigued so far.

Noise

Ruido
WE GOT CHURCH IN THE MORNIN', UNC! RUN THE FUCKING FADE, LETS BRING THIS SHIT HOME!

SNEAK A RABBIT PUNCH IN, UNC!

singinkangaroooo

Mike is carrying this.. he clearly could have ended this in the 2nd but is taking it longer

I think he just digs those body shots because he knows Roy will feel those for a while

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
Look at fucking Tyson not even sitting down after round 5. Just pacing like the fucking killer he is reliving his past.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
WE SIPPIN' AND EATINGS WINGS AT THE BBQ WATCHING UNCS RUN THE FADE.

WHAT RING, NIGGA? THIS IN THE BACKYARD. LETS FUCKING GO, UNC! FUCK HIS SHIT UP!
Just keep em away from the grill it's still hot

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Did you notice last round it said round 3 of 6? I didn't notice for the first 2 rounds, but they switched it to 8 rounds after the third.
Noticed that too. Advertised as 8, last fight was six. Probably a production error.

Noise

Ruido
WATCH THE KNEES, UNC! WE AIN'T TAKING YOU BACK TO THE CHIROPRACTOR EITHER – FUNDAMENTALS, LETS FUCKING GO.

SOMEONE MANNIN' THE GRILL? THEM CHOPS BETTER NOT BE BURNT THE FUCK UP BY THE TIME WE GET THROUGH WITH THIS FADE.

HE AIN'T THROUGH WITH YOU YET, UNC! HEAD HIGH, LETS FUCKING GO. PENSACOLA STRONG.

BREATH, UNC! BREATH!

Mannnnnnn, Uncle Roy really let Uncle Mike whoop on 'em like a middle aged stepfather.

AND the burgers got burnt, smh. Can't trust NONE of you.

Last edited:

ILJO

Site Donor
That shit sucked.

Tyson looked decent, actually. Roy did what he had to do with the clinching, because his style (speed/reflexes) is a young man's game, but it was boring.

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
I’m happy with it. I’m amazed at how Mike never looked very tired. Thats just crazy. Respect to both of them for doing this shit.

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
Wasn’t he like 240+ two or three months ago? I’m sure dropping 40+ pounds helps your cardio
Yeah, he was saying he lost 100lbs overall. I don’t remember seeing him in recent times look that big though. He looked good.

Spoon

There is no Spoon
I think because it's an exhibition. There's no winner because it's not a real contest.

I think
I think it's more to do with this
Vinny paz is fucking retarded
Right when they started the fight they said something about Vinny not landing a single significant punch against Jones in their fight, or something like that. As the fight went on, the judges scores were on the screen, where that fuck-stick scored every damn round for Jones. Biased judging.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Five damn pages for this senior circuit pat-a-cake and we don’t even get five posts when a real life ninja like Bud Crawford beats dudes so bad that their own mother won’t even claim them? What the fuck, ‘Spot. What the fuck.

ILJO

Site Donor
I think it's more to do with this

Right when they started the fight they said something about Vinny not landing a single significant punch against Jones in their fight, or something like that. As the fight went on, the judges scores were on the screen, where that fuck-stick scored every damn round for Jones. Biased judging.
Oh. Not like it really matters anyway.

Tyson was clearly the better man though

kc56

A blind man could have seen Tyson won that. It was fun though.
This.

It was fun enough.

the production sucked, and I could have used less rapping, and more of Mike Tyson’s intro song.

Roy’s body is going to be hurting for a while. Tyson made sure of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom