Badou Jack vs. Blake McKernan
Jamaine Ortiz vs. Sulaiman Segawa
Preliminaries
Irvin Gonzalez Jr. vs. Edward Vasquez — featherweight title
Juiseppe Cusumano vs. Gregory Corbin — heavyweight title

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Tyson vs. Jones Jr. weigh-in results: Mike Tyson outweighs Roy Jones Jr. by over 10 pounds
The two boxing legends hopped on the scale in Los Angeles with former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson recording 220.4 pounds, while four-division champion Roy Jones Jr. hit 210 pounds.

“I’m pitching punches. Everything else is up to Roy. I’m coming at him. He doesn’t have to worry about me. If I’m running anywhere, I’m going to run right at him,” Tyson said.

Jones didn’t want to give up his decisive strategy for the fight.

“I can’t tell you how to do it. It’s going to probably look wrong, so I know if I try to tell you it’s going to sound wrong, but it’s going to turn out right trust me,“ Jones said.

Jake Paul had an eight-pound edge over Nate Robinson in the anticipated co-main event.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr. fight card

Main Card
Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr.
Jake Paul vs. Nate Robinson
Badou Jack vs. Blake McKernan
Jamaine Ortiz vs. Sulaiman Segawa
Preliminaries
Irvin Gonzalez Jr. vs. Edward Vasquez — featherweight title
Juiseppe Cusumano vs. Gregory Corbin — heavyweight title
Nate Robinson the basketball player?

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲
Nate Robinson vs Jake Paul.. Jesus Christ, smh.

Tyson vs RJJ should be cool as hell though.

Noise

Ruido
Big Worm trynna get his ass killed. I ain't saying he wrong, I ain't saying he right – I'm just saying perm might come up missin'.

TWO BROWNSVILLE BRICK CITY LEGENDS, LETS GO:

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
There is a 5th grader in me that will always want to see Tyson fight. I remember the hi-lights and hearing my old man talk about him after the Spinks fight. @m1ckey kn0x are you pumped?

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
I am looking forward to this fight, yes. I am not going in with the expectations for it to be what we all wish it could be. I am appreciating the treat that it is to see these 2 true OG legends even step into the ring at this point with any sort of bad intentions, regardless of the result.

The worst possible outcome of this would be either of them to sustain an anti climatic fight ending injury during the match. I really would hate to see Mike get KOd, personally. I don’t even want to see RJJ get KOd in the sense that it’s RJJ but on the flip side, I want nothing more out of this fight than to witness a live Mike Tyson KO. So... sorry RJJ.
Post automatically merged:

Around when is the fight supposed to be airing?

Last edited:

Noise

Ruido
I seriously think Mike will just gas the fuck out and get beat the fuck up by Roy. TKO, probably.

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
I seriously think Mike will just gas the fuck out and get beat the fuck up by Roy. TKO, probably.
I think Roy is banking on it. I won’t be surprised if he comes in to last the whole fight while taking his shots, get in and out, and take the TKO if it presents itself.

Scratch that. RJJ knows what he has to look out for coming into this fight. It’s no secret. It would be silly for RJJ to trade in the fire with Mike. I doubt he will be headhunting like Mike will be. He will likely be trying to stay light on his feet to capture the would be decision while still trying to flex on Mike. And if he sees Mike looking slow or tired, he’s going to try to seize the opportunity.

Either way, both guys were 2 of the most badass motherfuckers ever to be running around on this planet.

Last edited:

Noise

Ruido
What in the fuck does McKernan think shaking his head like that does? This is a pro versus an amateur.

lol, Badou is battering this kid like it's a walk in the park. He looks almost bored.

"I'd like to say that was fight, but that was an ass whoopin'." – Iz speaking the truth, lol.

Last edited:

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
Basketball shoes

I needed this Snoop Dogg commentary.

Holy shit. Face plant KO.

Alright, give Jake Paul an actual fighter next. Let’s see it.

Last edited:

Noise

Ruido
lol, I was in the bakery. Nate's lucky his neck didn't snap in fucking half when his corpse hit the ground like that.

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
Alright, here we go. Whatever happens, I just want an entertaining match. Let’s hope nothing gets in the way of that.

I hope they both do some real good walkouts.

Noise

Ruido
So glad to see Mauro doing well and away from fake wrestling basement dwellers. His hair looks fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom