Trump jumps in: The Donald runs (2 Viewers)

Clark Kent

Amazon a president?
nope but makes more money. Rich people and companies get away with this shit and the republicans and democrats allow it.

also for everyone saying trump broke the law throw the book at him. i hate saying it but so what. No former president or sitting president has went to jail or prison in the last idk 80 years, maybe ever.

it sucks but its how the world works.

Amlap

Could have won state
nope but makes more money. Rich people and companies get away with this shit and the republicans and democrats allow it.

also for everyone saying trump broke the law throw the book at him. i hate saying it but so what. No former president or sitting president has went to jail or prison in the last idk 80 years, maybe ever.

it sucks but its how the world works.
Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, and companies like Disney pay taxes. Less than 10%, but certainly not Zero. So, no that is not how the world works.

Dems are generally in favor of the 1% tax, Republicans obviously are not.

And it's not like Trump doesn't owe taxes. He's been in a dispute with the IRS for over a decade and I've read that if he loses that battle he will owe the IRS around $100 million

Clark Kent

Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, and companies like Disney pay taxes. Less than 10%, but certainly not Zero. So, no that is not how the world works.

Dems are generally in favor of the 1% tax, Republicans obviously are not.

And it's not like Trump doesn't owe taxes. He's been in a dispute with the IRS for over a decade and I've read that if he loses that battle he will owe the IRS around $100 million
I was talking about trump never going to jail.

but yes in regards to the rich, the world does work that way. The rich get better breaks for the most part and get away with more shit.

also Jeff bezos pays taxes but his company made billions paid zero in federal and I read they even got a big refund/kickback

it happened under Obama and it’s def happening under trump.

Last edited:

Amlap

Could have won state
I was talking about trump never going to jail.

but yes in regards to the rich, the world does work that way. The rich get better breaks for the most part and get away with more shit.

also Jeff bezos pays taxes but his company made billions paid zero in federal and I read they even got a big refund/kickback

it happened under Obama and it’s def happening under trump.
Obama couldn't get a tax law through a Republican Senate, it doesn't mean he's okay with it. You're over simplifying facts to chalk it all up to "What can we do?"

A Democratic President, Democratic majority House and Senate could and would tax the wealthiest American's. Kinda like they did with the Affordable Health Care Act

Clark Kent

Obama couldn't get a tax law through a Republican Senate, it doesn't mean he's okay with it. You're over simplifying facts to chalk it all up to "What can we do?"

A Democratic President, Democratic majority House and Senate could and would tax the wealthiest American's. Kinda like they did with the Affordable Health Care Act
I didn’t say they wouldn’t ever do it. But currently and for a long time it’s how it has worked. I am not supporting it, I think it’s bullshit but right now it’s how it is.

Amlap

Could have won state
I didn’t say they wouldn’t ever do it. But currently and for a long time it’s how it has worked. I am not supporting it, I think it’s bullshit but right now it’s how it is.
You realize that Trump changed the tax laws 3 years ago? Taxing the wealthiest much less and taking away staple tax credits for everyday Americans?

This is not how it has always worked. I get your point, but there are varying degrees of creating a financial divide

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Jeff Bezos is not President. The President owing hundreds of millions to unknown creditors is a NATIONAL SECURITY RISK and the most ironic of red flags (Russia). Is this a defense of the wealthy not paying taxes? Or is this differentiating what it means for Jeff Bezos to exploit tax laws and what it means for a presidential candidate turned incumbent to either exploit or violate tax law?

The fuck. Out. Of here. With this nonsense.

Clark Kent

Jeff Bezos is not President. The President owing hundreds of millions to unknown creditors is a NATIONAL SECURITY RISK and the most ironic of red flags (Russia). Is this a defense of the wealthy not paying taxes? Or is this differentiating what it means for Jeff Bezos to exploit tax laws and what it means for a presidential candidate turned incumbent to either exploit or violate tax law?

The fuck. Out. Of here. With this nonsense.
what in the fuck are you babbling about.

I was simply stating that Amazon didn’t pay taxes. was Just trying to point out trump isn’t the only one.

then I said it’s just how it works referring to nothing is going to happen to trump, regarding any crimes he has committed.

if you actually think trump will ever end up in jail then you really need to get the fuck outta here with that nonsense.

but if you actually took the time to read, I said all this already and I even said I didn’t support it.

I just assume you were looking to be a dickhead to someone.
Post automatically merged:

You realize that Trump changed the tax laws 3 years ago? Taxing the wealthiest much less and taking away staple tax credits for everyday Americans?

This is not how it has always worked. I get your point, but there are varying degrees of creating a financial divide
Yeah Trump loves to bend over for the rich. I was making general statements and should have been more clear. I know it always hasn’t been this bad, but I also know there have always been big breaks to the rich.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
You're in the Trump thread talking about Amazon not paying taxes.. what is that in reference to? It's not about Trump going to jail, it's about him having a (putting it mildly) incredible amount of outstanding debt that is owned to unknown creditors. This makes him a security risk. If you have outstanding debt you can't even get security clearance ffs, the idea that he ran and was elected while having this kind of financial record should be a pretty fucking alarming wake up call to all Americans because it absolutely illustrates ways we are vulnerable to foreign interference and influence. It also explains a lot of our foreign policy.

So if you want to champion whataboutism, don't expect me not to comment. Shit is goofy and I'll be as big a dick as I need to be thank you very much.

Poindexter

Staff member
I think Trump will ending up paying the 100 million or more due to the audit. I am hoping that the criminal cases pursued by NY state will end up in sentencing for Trump employees, family members, and Trump. The latter being the least likely. I would like to see Adam Schiff appointed AG if Biden wins. He owes Trump endless prosecution, as well as Moscow Mitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom