Trump jumps in: The Donald runs

NotSoDarkAngel

You can attempt to fix the system and hold those who break the law accountable.
Absolutely! But when the media simply spouts numbers with no context or evidence of illegal activities they’re simply trying to get people angry so they act on emotion.

Poindexter

Staff member
Absolutely! But when the media simply spouts numbers with no context or evidence of illegal activities they’re simply trying to get people angry so they act on emotion.
I didn't get the impression there was no context or that there was no evidence of illegal activity. When you claim that you have lost so much money you are exempt from taxes while at the same time over-inflating your worth to secure loans it is a legal issue. Not to mention, he portrayed the exact opposite image in selling himself to the American public in terms of his suitability for the position of president, which should be a major issue. Not sure why Trump should be considered the victim here.

Poindexter

Staff member
Here is just one example of how criminal Trump's tax evasion is:

NotSoDarkAngel

If there is any criminality in Trumps taxes and there is clear evidence he’s broken the law, 100% throw the book at him. I’m no tax lawyer though so I can’t say for sure that any “consulting fees” or “deductible losses” (as shady as they sound) are illegal and I’ll reserve judgment until it’s proven by the IRS that they are.
I don’t consider myself Pro Trump/Pro Biden/Anti Trump/Anti Biden/etc. I simply believe that there should be one set of rules for everyone, no one is above the law, and the system which is clearly broken and has been for a long time is in desperate need of being fixed. The problem is that the people that CAN fix it, and the same people who benefit the most from its current state.

I can’t take credit for this quote but I certainly believe in it. “When it comes to finances, I care less about a millionaire who became a politician, than I do a politician that became a millionaire.”
Post automatically merged:

Also, 10000+ words across multiple articles in a series adds plenty of context.

It's almost as if people make comments without actually reading what they are commenting on.
And by context I mean, they say he paid anywhere from $0-$750 in tax, but I haven’t seen anyone give specifics. How much federal tax, how much state tax, municipal, property, payroll, capital gains, etc. He also donates all of his presidential pay. I’m not saying that to make him sound like a saint, but it means that’s a $400,000 donation every year for the last 4 years that he gets to claim on his taxes.

Last edited:

Poindexter

Staff member
The first presidential debate will be divided into six segments, each of approximately 15 minutes in length, with the moderator introducing a topic and giving each candidate two minutes, followed by facilitated discussion between the two candidates, with both candidates receiving approximately equal time.
I have serious doubts for myself about being able to sit and listen to Trump's bullshit for that long. His mouth resembles a crusty asshole.

Poindexter

Staff member

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.
crack it's a helluva drug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom