Trump jumps in: The Donald runs

Mr. Cornute

Prince of Saiyan...stuff.
So, how is everyone feeling about rank hypocrisy this morning?

https://www.republicanleader.senate...on-the-passing-of-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg
"In the last midterm election before Justice Scalia’s death in 2016, Americans elected a Republican Senate majority because we pledged to check and balance the last days of a lame-duck president’s second term. We kept our promise. Since the 1880s, no Senate has confirmed an opposite-party president’s Supreme Court nominee in a presidential election year.

By contrast, Americans reelected our majority in 2016 and expanded it in 2018 because we pledged to work with President Trump and support his agenda, particularly his outstanding appointments to the federal judiciary. Once again, we will keep our promise.

President Trump’s nominee will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate."
This is blatantly 'I (Mcconnell) will only put Supreme Court nominee's of the Republican Party choice up for a vote.' This is absolutely atrocious. I do not understand how in the fuck the Republican Party even survives this election let alone have people who still adhere to the Trump McConnell grouping. For a brief second, when I was in my 20's, I had a bit of respect for the Republican Party and understood some of the ideological differences between the two parties and as such Americans who supported Republicans. But, as Sarah fucking Palin was not only brought on the national stage but all of the know-nothing sycophants that tagged along, the "Tea Party" etc it showed the Republican Party had absolutely no footing on ideological debates and just wanted power.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom