Trump jumps in: The Donald runs

Poindexter

Staff member
Post automatically merged:

When fact-checked by a reporter about his false claim that he signed into law the Veterans Choice bill, President Donald Trump swiftly ended a news conference with reporters.

Last edited:

Poindexter

Staff member
President Trump signed four executive orders Saturday afternoon that seek to prolong a federal moratorium on evictions, add flexibility to student loan payments and renew additional assistance to unemployed workers, as negotiations over a pandemic relief package appeared on the brink of collapse.

Mr. Trump’s decision comes as White House officials and top congressional Democrats remained bitterly, and widely, divided on a number of critical issues and with no plans to meet again. The orders, which could face legal challenges, are unlikely to add much additional fuel to the economic recovery.
He used the news conference to take repeated verbal detours to praise his administration’s widely criticized response to the coronavirus, take credit for legislation passed by former President Barack Obama and attack his Democratic opponent, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.

It remains unclear what authority Mr. Trump has to act on his own and redirect funds and how effective those orders could be without federal spending. But the president’s orders reflected the extent of the divide between White House officials and top congressional Democrats as crucial benefits have expired and with no relief in sight.

Poindexter

Staff member
Fuck off troll.
First presidential debate
Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Case Western Reserve University and Cleveland Clinic
Commission on Presidential Debates:

Poindexter

Staff member
I was looking at the way the "Libertarians" do their primaries, she didn't even win the majority of them. Not sure how they do it in cloud cuckoo-land, but it seems sketch AF.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Can't wait to see how that stupid bat lady does at the debate.
She could do bad. If she does, that is on her. I just want her to get on the stage and then just let the chips fall where they may. If she can't beat Biden and Trump in a debate, she doesn't deserve to be President imo.

Poindexter

Staff member
She could do bad. If she does, that is on her. I just want her to get on the stage and then just let the chips fall where they may. If she can't beat Biden and Trump in a debate, she doesn't deserve to be President imo.
Does she have the backing to join the debates under the current criteria?

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Does she have the backing to join the debates under the current criteria?
Well she is left of most polls so it will be difficult for her to get there. The major parties go out of their way to keep her off ballots and of the debate stage. She is getting more and more national attention and they are working at getting her on Rogan and other big programs. #letherspeak had been trending on Twitter. So there is a chance. And her ads are awesome and more are to come.

Poindexter

Staff member
Well she is left of most polls so it will be difficult for her to get there. The major parties go out of their way to keep her off ballots and of the debate stage. She is getting more and more national attention and they are working at getting her on Rogan and other big programs. #letherspeak had been trending on Twitter. So there is a chance. And her ads are awesome and more are to come.
What is the criteria of joining the presidential debates? Does she have enough backing to join the debates? You have said nothing substantial, yet again.

Bran

The wolf dead.
Christ, that's all I need. Jo Jorgensen on JRE.

What is the criteria of joining the presidential debates? Does she have enough backing to join the debates? You have said nothing substantial, yet again.
She's been endorsed by that boothead guy. He's kind of like a political Punxsutawney Phil.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
She has to have 15% of the vote on polls she isn't even included in most of the time. So no, she doesn't have the arbitrary requirement as of yet. She is going to be on every state's ballot so that alone should get her on the stage. She is the only 3rd party candidate who will be on every ballot.

Poindexter

Staff member
She has to have 15% of the vote on polls she isn't even included in most of the time. So no, she doesn't have the arbitrary requirement as of yet. She is going to be on every state's ballot so that alone should get her on the stage. She is the only 3rd party candidate who will be on every ballot.
She didn't even win the Libertarian primaries bro. You are a joke.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
She has to have 15% of the vote on polls she isn't even included in most of the time. So no, she doesn't have the arbitrary requirement as of yet. She is going to be on every state's ballot so that alone should
Christ, that's all I need. Jo Jorgensen on JRE.

She's been endorsed by that boothead guy. He's kind of like a political Punxsutawney Phil.
The boothead guy is a Libertarian party hero. The hard core Libertarians love the guy. I can't say that I am a fan due to the fact that many won't take him serious outside the party due to the ole boot on the head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom