Trump jumps in: The Donald runs

Poindexter

Staff member
The best thing about Trump is that he cannot help but reveal how much of a total festering piece of shit he is. He has no control over that. It is absolutely transparent. The disgusting part is that there are so, so many Americans that parallel that same fecal constitution.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Probably got held up by Congress? Who knows. Nothing gets done in an election year when the incumbent is running.
Yeah, what a mystery. Now test your theory on the first two years of his term when he had a 238-200 majority in the House and a 50-47 majority in the Senate.

“Jorgensen supporter”

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
20200807_114613.jpg

Yeah, what a mystery. Now test your theory on the first two years of his term when he had a 238-200 majority in the House and a 50-47 majority in the Senate.

“Jorgensen supporter”
Screenshot_20200711-230929_Chrome.jpg

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
- votes for Gary Johnson in 2016
- discovers 2020 Libertarian nominee a month ago, pledges full support
I voted for Johnson because fuck Trump and especially Hillary. I was an independent and Gary Johnson is really a Republican who ran on the Libertarian ticket. I joined the Libertarian party because their party values line up with most of mine. I also joined because for the first time in my life, I truly believe in a candidate. Not only Jorgenson but I also believe in Cohen. They are by far the best ticket, I don't care which woman Biden selects.

I’m amazed at how fucking dumb this asshole is.
I love you too homie!

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
I voted for Johnson because fuck Trump and especially Hillary. I was an independent and Gary Johnson is really a Republican who ran on the Libertarian ticket. I joined the Libertarian party because their party values line up with most of mine. I also joined because for the first time in my life, I truly believe in a candidate. Not only Jorgenson but I also believe in Cohen. They are by far the best ticket, I don't care which woman Biden selects.
That’s nice. Still waiting for you to find the meme that unveils the Trump healthcare plan that Congress is apparently secretly stonewalling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?
If 2020 was a math problem: if you're going down river at 2MPH and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to re-shingle your roof?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom