Trump jumps in: The Donald runs

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Listen you sperm smuggler.. don't you subvert my timely referenced material. Pulling Milli Vanilli out of my ass to mock the adminstration canceling their campaign reboot 3.0 was nothing short of top 5 all time YouTube pasted references you YMCA locker room sock from the 70s!

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Survival Pool Champion

jesusatemyhotdog

Welcome to the machine.
WALLACE: "You said our children are taught in school to hate our country. Where do you see that?”

TRUMP: “I just look at — I look at school. I watch, I read, look at the stuff. Now they want to change — 1492, Columbus discovered America. You know, we grew up, you grew up, we all did, that’s what we learned. Now they want to make it the 1619 Project. Where did that come from? What does it represent? I don’t even know, so.”

WALLACE: “It’s slavery.”

Clark Kent

Sometimes I wonder if trump is acting by playing dumb but then I come to the sad realization he’s really that dumb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom