Trump jumps in: The Donald runs (2 Viewers)

Ct_L33T

If they begin impeachment proceedings, 100% of primary focus will be toward that end. More people like Trump than will openly admit and impeachment will only bolden their resolve imo.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
If they begin impeachment proceedings, 100% of primary focus will be toward that end. More people like Trump than will openly admit and impeachment will only bolden their resolve imo.
Then at least we’ll find out who we’re fighting. This shit show will continue long after Trump is dead and buried — he’s done irreparable damage all over the world and further exposing him and his “silent” supporters is a good thing.

Ct_L33T

Then at least we’ll find out who we’re fighting. This shit show will continue long after Trump is dead and buried — he’s done irreparable damage all over the world and further exposing him and his “silent” supporters is a good thing.
Can an election be held during impeachment proceedings?

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
What are they picking to impeach him over? I know there is a multitude of things, but is the main thing the business with the whistle blower or him talking to Ukraine, or both?

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
They are the same issue. The whistle was being blown about the Ukraine.
Sorry I stated that wrong. Is it b/c they wouldn’t let the whistleblower talk, or b/c he talked inappropriately to Ukraine? Did they try to silence the whistleblower?

jesusatemyhotdog

Welcome to the machine.
Sorry I stated that wrong. Is it b/c they wouldn’t let the whistleblower talk, or b/c he talked inappropriately to Ukraine? Did they try to silence the whistleblower?
Both. But the underlying issue is certainly threatening (threat meaning an if/then proposition that leaves the recipient in a worse position for refusing) a foreign government (withdrawing aid) if they didn't execute the political (distinct from governmental) will of Donald McMuffin to interfere with the American domestic electoral picture by investigating a potential rival (Dusty Old Bones Biden).

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I can accept the President being a criminal. I cannot accept the President being criminally stupid. I'm so tired of the fat, stupid American. But Trump is their king. And people gotta live with that.

Trodden

A terrible human being
so they have to impeach him now

with all the fucking crimes so far, and now this ukraine bullshit?

I dont really know if Ive ever actually hoped someone living would die soon, but I kind of hope Moscow Mitch has a heart attack or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."
thumper wrote on DOCTOR's profile.
Yoink! man what would we do without @DOCTOR posting events?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties