Trump jumps in: The Donald runs

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Are we taking bets on how long before Trump pardons one of these asshats?
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Trumps appears to be ready to run back that video condemnation he put out last week. Apparently he wants to vent about his social media accounts being turned off and to speak his mind.
I saw a link to the president's speech at 1:30pm ET on Youtube, but no other info about it. I'm a little nervous...

#1taz

You sure you want me to give a fuck?
Site Donor
A brave and loyal patriotic warrior would sacrifice his own life for his family and his country if he was called upon to do so and he deemed it necessary.

Trump is none of those things.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I had a professional call with video wherein one of the participants was sitting in front of an American flag. We've reached a point where I was genuinely distracted and worried by what he saw America as. Fucking Trump.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Just goes to show, if you really want someone to do the right thing, all you have to do is draft and sign articles of impeachment against him
And he still doesn't mean it. It's unbelievable how many people on the "intellectual" dark web are behaving as if there shouldn't be consequences.

strife

I
Poin, how is this related to trump other than him being ineligible to be executed due to mental capacity? For anyone wondering, this woman murdered a pregnant woman via stabbing in 2004, removing and kidnapping the baby. Apparently the child survived and would now be 16 years old. Imagine carrying that trauma in your life...

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Poin, how is this related to trump other than him being ineligible to be executed due to mental capacity? For anyone wondering, this woman murdered a pregnant woman via stabbing in 2004, removing and kidnapping the baby. Apparently the child survived and would now be 16 years old. Imagine carrying that trauma in your life...
She's dead now. They executed her

Poindexter

Staff member
Ha, I'd never thought about that with him, but you may be right. Just calling attention to Trump's return to federal executions, despite the problematic issues accompanying the practice, as part of his feigned tough-guy routine and his charade of being the law-and-order president.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I’m not a death penalty proponent but that woman killed and then cut out a baby. Mental illness, or not, that’s pretty fucked up.

edit: it happened in Missouri. MIZ ZOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom