Trump jumps in: The Donald runs

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Greg Kelly, the highest-rated host on Newsmax, claims that Trump will prevail and that he will be president for another four years. The network has gone from about 100,000 viewers a day on a good day to about one million viewers per night for Kelly's show.

Well that's super.

Poindexter

Staff member
Well, it may make things that much worse in terms of the noise these racists propagate; but, maybe some infighting and the creation of various factions will decrease the destructive power they wield.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Well, it may make things that much worse in terms of the noise these racists propagate; but, maybe some infighting and the creation of various factions will decrease the destructive power they wield.
I hope youre right. But my fear is that these new news networks radicalize more people than would be otherwise. I mean a news channel saying Trump won is downright propaganda.

Clark Kent

Florida is trying to pass legislation that allows you to shoot loots and rioters at a business and not to be charged if you run over a protester in the road.

Poindexter

Staff member
Apparently in northern England Trump means fart.

Noise

Ruido
Ted Cruz is such a fucking cuck. That racist small-hand having pussy called your wife ugly and you couldn't even break the list of top 21 clowns who disparage him privately.

Goremire

Site Donor
Ted Cruz is such a fucking cuck. That racist small-hand having pussy called your wife ugly and you couldn't even break the list of top 21 clowns who disparage him privately.

It really makes you wonder about the rumours that Trump uses bugs and other surveilence at his properties and parties to collect kompromat on his allies.

Obviously there's the carrot of power and the other benefits of hitching a ride on the Trump Train, but maybe there's a stick too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom