Trump jumps in: The Donald runs

Peezy

Voice of the people
Did you know that in the state of Texas alone more than 2000 illegal alien sex offenders are deported every year? But so what, Mexicans vote 3-to-1 for Democrats so it's all good to them. And yeah, boycott Trump because he had the balls to speak out about this even though we're not supposed to because it goes against the narrative and is politically incorrect...

http://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ic...ex-offenders-so-far-year#wcm-survey-target-id

DALLAS — The four Texas field offices within U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) have deported more than 860 sex offenders so far this fiscal year.

Of the 862 alien sex offenders deported by the Texas-based offices, about 27 percent were convicted of sex offenses against children.

ICE's four Texas field offices are located in Dallas, El Paso, Houston and San Antonio. The Dallas area of responsibility includes 128 counties in north Texas, and the state of Oklahoma. Dallas ERO deported 171 sex offenders so far in fiscal year 2014; 47 were convicted of sex offenses against a minor. In all of fiscal year 2013, the office deported 463 sex offenders; 154 were convicted of sex offenses against a minor. In 2013, all four Texas offices deported 2,124 sex offenders; 508 were convicted of sex offenses against a minor. In fiscal year 2012, Texas ERO offices deported 2,007 sex offenders, and 2,127 in 2011.

ICE officers routinely apprehend removable convicted sex offenders during targeted enforcement operations, or they are turned over to ICE custody when local/state jails or prisons release them after they serve their prison sentences. Additionally, ICE and the Texas Department of Public Safety have begun to regularly share information on sex offenders. This partnership allows ICE to cross-reference the list of sex offenders provided from the state to determine if they are removable aliens.

Trodden

we should follow this to the extreme

deport all white people back to Europe and give the Native's back their land

oh yeah, and Mexicans were here before white people

so fuck off with that shit

Peezy

Voice of the people
we should follow this to the extreme

deport all white people back to Europe and give the Native's back their land

oh yeah, and Mexicans were here before white people

so fuck off with that shit
Actually the Europeans came here and banged the Aztec broads to make the Mexicans, so you are factually incorrect as usual.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436549252,1436549090][/DOUBLEPOST]Non-Americans commit over five times more serious crimes per capita than Americans.

It is estimated that there are some 133,741 foreign criminals in prisons and jails in the USA (1). They are not there for spitting on the sidewalk or jaywalking, and very few are there for immigration violations, as those illegal alien criminals are typically deported in fairly short order or simply let go as we have seen time and time again. They are there in large part for molesting, raping, killing, maiming and murdering people in America, as you will see below.

Add in the 168,680 convicted criminal immigrants who have final orders of removal but who remain at large in the U.S., and another 179,018 convicted criminal aliens with deportation cases pending but who are also at large (2), and we have a total non-American felon population of 481,439...a number the size of our 35th largest city, Sacramento, California, and larger than the entire populations each of Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Miami, Minneapolis - and more.

And remember, for most of these felons, there was a victim.

Looking at it another way, illegal aliens constitute 27% of the federal prison population (3). This means that a group which comprises less than 5% of the population nationally is committing 27% percent of the federal crimes. So just by that metric alone, illegal aliens commit over five times more serious crimes on a per capita basis than residents do.

But here's another fact. According to the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) in an April 7, 2005 report to Congress entitled "Information on Criminal Aliens Incarcerated in Federal and State Prisons and Local Jails", "The percentage of all federal prisoners who are criminal aliens has remained the same over the last 3 years--about 27 percent. * The majority of criminal aliens incarcerated at the end of calendar year 2004 were identified as citizens of Mexico." Sorry to report the truth here, but quite a few people owe Mr. Trump an apology.

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.or...scope-and-savagery?f=must_reads#ixzz3fVhOGjqW

Trodden

wow, youre dumb

if the native people from Mexico were banged from visiting Europeans, dont you then understand that the natives from Mexico were here FIRST?

is that confusing?

they were here first. deal with it. you are the alien, go back to your own country

Peezy

Voice of the people
wow, youre dumb

if the native people from Mexico were banged from visiting Europeans, dont you then understand that the natives from Mexico were here FIRST?

is that confusing?

they were here first. deal with it. you are the alien, go back to your own country
My ancestors immigrated here legally. My grandfather moved here by himself, saved for two years, then when he had the money and gov't permission he moved his wife and two kids over. They assimilated to the culture and learned the language. They broke no laws. Legal immigration vs a bunch of drug cartels human trafficking impoverished peoples across a border are very very different. Too bad your biases can't allow you to see that. Go back to under your rock now.

And for the record, had those Europeans not come to this country, founded our Constitution, democracy, and capitalism not a fucking soul would want to be crossing the borders to come here. Mic drop.

Trodden

My ancestors immigrated here legally.
And for the record, had those Europeans not come to this country, founded our Constitution, democracy, and capitalism not a fucking soul would want to be crossing the borders to come here. Mic drop.
and many people want to come here legally

why do your ancestors deserve more? (go ahead, be MORE racist)

and who would come here?

everyone, cause the air, dirt, and water would still be clean

so shove that mic up your ass

Peezy

Voice of the people
and many people want to come here legally

why do your ancestors deserve more? (go ahead, be MORE racist)

and who would come here?

everyone, cause the air, dirt, and water would still be clean

so shove that mic up your ass
Losing argument, defaults to calling somebody racist. Losing for leftists playbook 101.

Iceland has clean air, dirt and water. Why aren't people flooding the borders to get there? Again, the mic has already been dropped. Quit while you are behind.

Trodden

Losing argument
I wasnt losing

the Native 'Mexicans' were here first

and white people ruined this country with pollution

thats a fact

and this country's motto is

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
unless the state of liberty means nothing to you

telling others to get out means you hate american ideals

so youre wrong, and have racist ideals

deal with it

[DOUBLEPOST=1436552027,1436551867][/DOUBLEPOST]
Iceland has clean air, dirt and water. Why aren't people flooding the borders to get there?
Iceland is not known as 'the land of opportunity' for one

and

Number of Immigrants in Iceland Increases

http://visionmedia.is/?p=2704

they are, dumbass

do your homework

unforgivn

Nunquam Fidelis
Actually the Europeans came here and banged the Aztec broads to make the Mexicans, so you are factually incorrect as usual.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436549252,1436549090][/DOUBLEPOST]Non-Americans commit over five times more serious crimes per capita than Americans.

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.or...scope-and-savagery?f=must_reads#ixzz3fVhOGjqW
That site simply tries to infer crime rates based on incarceration rates, which 1) makes assumptions that we already know are false about the uniformity of law enforcement across racial groups and 2) is still misleading since the incarceration rates for immigrants is significantly lower than that of native-born populations.

From census data:

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Survival Pool Champion
There are more than 300,000 illegal immigrants with criminal records running loose in America. There are many recent stories about women being raped by illegals. What Trump said might be insensitive and generalistic, but it's not false.
America jails more of its citizens than any other country, i guess they can't track the illegal ones they jail.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436554242,1436553724][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you know that in the state of Texas alone more than 2000 illegal alien sex offenders are deported every year? But so what, Mexicans vote 3-to-1 for Democrats so it's all good to them. And yeah, boycott Trump because he had the balls to speak out about this even though we're not supposed to because it goes against the narrative and is politically incorrect...

http://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ic...ex-offenders-so-far-year#wcm-survey-target-id

DALLAS — The four Texas field offices within U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) have deported more than 860 sex offenders so far this fiscal year.

Of the 862 alien sex offenders deported by the Texas-based offices, about 27 percent were convicted of sex offenses against children.

ICE's four Texas field offices are located in Dallas, El Paso, Houston and San Antonio. The Dallas area of responsibility includes 128 counties in north Texas, and the state of Oklahoma. Dallas ERO deported 171 sex offenders so far in fiscal year 2014; 47 were convicted of sex offenses against a minor. In all of fiscal year 2013, the office deported 463 sex offenders; 154 were convicted of sex offenses against a minor. In 2013, all four Texas offices deported 2,124 sex offenders; 508 were convicted of sex offenses against a minor. In fiscal year 2012, Texas ERO offices deported 2,007 sex offenders, and 2,127 in 2011.

ICE officers routinely apprehend removable convicted sex offenders during targeted enforcement operations, or they are turned over to ICE custody when local/state jails or prisons release them after they serve their prison sentences. Additionally, ICE and the Texas Department of Public Safety have begun to regularly share information on sex offenders. This partnership allows ICE to cross-reference the list of sex offenders provided from the state to determine if they are removable aliens.
that's a good thing that they deported sex offenders but you can't vote if you are not a citizen, how are you linking the two?

First you assume illegal immigrants who are sex offenders vote, then automatically think they vote dem and you think that Democratics are okay with illegal sex offenders voting for them so much so they want to keep illegal sex offenders in the country just on the off chance that they will vote for them, omg dude put down the conservative propaganda pipe.

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
You have no way of telling, one way or the other, that "not a fucking soul" would want to come to the lands we now call the USA had the Europeans not colonized the US. That's like me saying FDR wouldn't have dropped the bombs on Japan had he not died. There's no fucking way to know shit like that.

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Survival Pool Champion
My ancestors immigrated here legally. My grandfather moved here by himself, saved for two years, then when he had the money and gov't permission he moved his wife and two kids over. They assimilated to the culture and learned the language. They broke no laws. Legal immigration vs a bunch of drug cartels human trafficking impoverished peoples across a border are very very different. Too bad your biases can't allow you to see that. Go back to under your rock now.
technically all Europeans are here illegally if you think about it, Mexicans have more rights to the land than you, not Spanish Mexicans, Aztec Mexicans if there are any of the lineage left.

You do know most wars have been fought over money and resources right, a country would get powerful and rich, another nation would invade that nation and get its resources. Immigration is just another form of that, be lucky that you have so many people wanting to come to your county because when they stop you know thats is when your empire is coming to an end. Today it is America but America could look like Mexico in 200 years and Americans might be getting on boats and going to England, who knows.

Peezy

Voice of the people
I wasnt losing

the Native 'Mexicans' were here first

and white people ruined this country with pollution

thats a fact

and this country's motto is

unless the state of liberty means nothing to you

telling others to get out means you hate american ideals

so youre wrong, and have racist ideals

deal with it

[DOUBLEPOST=1436552027,1436551867][/DOUBLEPOST]

Iceland is not known as 'the land of opportunity' for one

and

Number of Immigrants in Iceland Increases

http://visionmedia.is/?p=2704

they are, dumbass

do your homework
Immigrants vs illegal immigrants. Do some research on what the word illegal means.

And this is the land of opportunity? I thought the white people "ruined" this once barren country.

Anxiously awaiting your next attempt to call me a racist you fucking raceophobe.

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Survival Pool Champion
Immigrants vs illegal immigrants. Do some research on what the word illegal means.

And this is the land of opportunity? I thought the white people "ruined" this once barren country.

Anxiously awaiting your next attempt to call me a racist you fucking raceophobe.
were the people on the Mayflower illegal or legal immigrants?

Trodden

you answered nothing that I said

and white people have ruined almost everything 'they had rights to'

land, water, air, culture, philosophy, animals, religion, food, music (fuck you Nickelback), everything

racist

Ct_L33T

Peezy, you aren't racist, you just happen to be on the conservative side of every single race discussion you have ever had. You are the type of guy to say "race isn't an issue in america" but then turn around and bitch about how white people are being disciminated against/marginalized by other races. You think that the majority of poor people are poor because they are lazy, and it's purely coincidence that the majority of blacks and Latinos are below the poverty line. If only they would just work harder.

I imagine you shed a tear every time you read that white people wont be the most populous American race In 50 years.

Last edited:

Trodden

Peezy, you aren't racist, you just happen to be on the conservative side of every single race discussion you have ever had. You are the type of guy to say "race isn't an issue in america" but then turn around and bitch about how white people are being disciminated against/marginalized by other races. You think that the majority of poor people are poor because they are lazy, and it's purely coincidence that the majority of blacks and Latinos are below the poverty line. If only they would just work harder.

I imagine you shed a tear every time you read that white people wont be the most populous American race In 50 years.

calling someone racist is like calling a straight person gay

if they get upset, theres probably a part of it true

Hassquatch

Slayer
All you guys shitting on one race for ruining things in this world are the next/current type of people you bitch about. Focusing blame on one race, blinders on, and seething. The next in a vicious cycle, like hamsters in a simple maze, of human nature. There's one race that fucked this world up - the human race. Every race has numerous faults (and numerous successes/achievements) and the best way to get over this bullshit is to take ownership and focus racial criticisms on your own fucking race. Every fucking race/culture wants to point the finger elsewhere and never take accountability. Yet everyone fucking one is fucked up; stereotypes are true or they wouldn't become a stereotype.

Ct_L33T

stereotypes are true or they wouldn't become a stereotype.
So by that logic people from Scottland really are a bunch of sheep fuckers, Jewish people really are shifty/hatch from eggs, those from West Virginia and Alabama are all inbred, and Redsox fans are all douchebags.

0mega1

So by that logic people from Scottland really are a bunch of angry drunks, Jewish people really are shifty/greedy, those from West Virginia and Alabama are all hillbilly's, and Redsox fans are all douchebags.

I made a couple of adjustments but those all sound about right.

I kid, I kid. Except, all people from Boston are douchebags.

Trodden

not all Scottish are angry drunks

a few are happy ones

especially after winning a bar fight

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
All you guys shitting on one race for ruining things in this world are the next/current type of people you bitch about. Focusing blame on one race, blinders on, and seething. The next in a vicious cycle, like hamsters in a simple maze, of human nature. There's one race that fucked this world up - the human race. Every race has numerous faults (and numerous successes/achievements) and the best way to get over this bullshit is to take ownership and focus racial criticisms on your own fucking race. Every fucking race/culture wants to point the finger elsewhere and never take accountability. Yet everyone fucking one is fucked up; stereotypes are true or they wouldn't become a stereotype.
Sometimes I think when people say race they should say class.

Hassquatch

Slayer
So by that logic people from Scottland really are a bunch of sheep fuckers, Jewish people really are shifty/hatch from eggs, those from West Virginia and Alabama are all inbred, and Redsox fans are all douchebags.
No, it means a large number of them are, enough of them for it to be a stereotype. Well, all Redsox fans are douchebags; didn't science prove that?

The main point was the race blaming being a circle of bullshit. The answer to the divides in this country/world isn't blaming white males; everyone doing that is taking on a varied form of the kind of people they've despised/known to be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom