Trump jumps in: The Donald runs

Ct_L33T

Trump is very calculated in saying things he thinks people want to hear, especially in exploiting fears, stereotypes, and (disparaging) innuendo.
This. If you think that Trump isnt pandering to a right wing conservative base with the shit he says, then you are fooling yourself. Everything Trump does in the public eye is done to increase his bank account and stroke his massive ego.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435887467,1435882820][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't think I will ever understand this anti -intellectual backlash against political correctness. If you are an intelligent, it isn't difficult to choose your words carefully while clearly articulating your thoughts.

unforgivn

Nunquam Fidelis
GOP leaders are apparently trying to rein in Trump's blathering because they're terrified of him becoming the face of the party.

Hey, Reince, maybe you wouldn't have to worry about politically toxic know-nothings winning support in your party if your party's primary voters weren't so shitty.

Ct_L33T

If Trump doesn't get the GPP nod, I hope he runs as a 3rd party. We need more Donald Trump quotes in the media, it's so damn entertaining

Trodden

If Trump doesn't get the GPP nod, I hope he runs as a 3rd party. We need more Donald Trump quotes in the media, it's so damn entertaining
its like a rich racist clown who doesnt know when to shut up

he needs a reality show

oh yeah, they shut that shit down cause people hate him

Hassquatch

Slayer
Has Trump come out and said that if elected, he would not need any salary/retirement and would redistribute that $$$ and other costs that aren't necessary since he's already rich?

Trodden

Has Trump come out and said that if elected, he would not need any salary/retirement and would redistribute that $$$ and other costs that aren't necessary since he's already rich?
all I hear when he talks it 'Damn beaners ruining Merica!'

Poindexter

Staff member
From that article:

However, Trump's position atop of the polls may be a bit of an illusion. Two polling experts previously told Business Insider that his support could simply be a product of his high name recognition: Trump is a national figure partially thanks to his luxury brands and his reality television show, "The Apprentice."

"This year, with close to 20 candidates expected to enter the race, the threshold for looking like a top-tier contender is quite low — even 10% of GOP primary voters is enough," Princeton University polling expert Sam Wang said earlier this month. "We don't know whether his ceiling is greater than 50% of GOP voters ... or more like 25% of GOP voters."

University of Michigan polling expert and political science professor Michael Traugott agreed.

"Trump has greater name recognition than many of the others, especially the governors," he said. "But name recognition is not the same as support."

Peezy

Voice of the people
Trump is surging because he is exactly what most Americans have been longing for in a leader. He's fearless and unapologetic. He won't say what's politically correct, he'll say what the common man thinks and when he's confronted he won't be walked down.

All of these media talk shows are trying to shame him into gotcha moments and he stands strong knowing they are against him. The guy has balls. Balls and spine have been missing from American leadership for about a decade.

TriangleSmoke

Motherfucker of the Century
Site Donor
Trump is surging because he is exactly what most Americans have been longing for in a leader. He's fearless and unapologetic. He won't say what's politically correct, he'll say what the common man thinks and when he's confronted he won't be walked down.

All of these media talk shows are trying to shame him into gotcha moments and he stands strong knowing they are against him. The guy has balls. Balls and spine have been missing from American leadership for about a decade.
I agree with almost all of this. Trump is still a buffoon and will drop out or lose.

Ct_L33T

Your description of why Donald is poling well literally describes almost every single GOP candidate. Aparantly in order to be a good leader, you have to be unapologetic when you are wrong, conservative to a fault, speak loudly with bold confidence regardless of what you are saying, be casually racist, pin an american flag to your back, and have lots of money (most important).

Explain how Trump's approach is any different than Sara Palin's.

Last edited:

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Survival Pool Champion

its not a gotcha moment, he says mexico is sending over rapists, the guy lies more than Brian Williams

Peezy

Voice of the people
its not a gotcha moment, he says mexico is sending over rapists, the guy lies more than Brian Williams
There are more than 300,000 illegal immigrants with criminal records running loose in America. There are many recent stories about women being raped by illegals. What Trump said might be insensitive and generalistic, but it's not false.

Trodden

There are more than 300,000 illegal immigrants with criminal records running loose in America. There are many recent stories about women being raped by illegals. What Trump said might be insensitive and generalistic, but it's not false.
how many citizens walking around with records?

can we get rid of them?

unforgivn

Nunquam Fidelis
"Many" isn't data, and going by how many times you personally remember seeing a story about something is just confirmation bias in action.

TriangleSmoke

Motherfucker of the Century
Site Donor
Your description of why Donald is poling well literally describes almost every single GOP candidate. Aparantly in order to be a good leader, you have to be unapologetic when you are wrong, conservative to a fault, speak loudly with bold confidence regardless of what you are saying, be casually racist, pin an american flag to your back, and have lots of money (most important).

Explain how Trump's approach is any different than Sara Palin's.
I don't think I've heard Palin say "Listen, you motherfuckers..." at the podium when talking about Mexicans

:DW2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom