Transgender Debate, a diversion from what?

Hassquatch

Slayer
Transgender bathroom use debate has taken over CNN today. I've haven't seen one transgender person talking about it being an issue one way or another. Yet everyone else is talking about it who have no personal experience in being transgender or having been affected by a transgender person sharing their bathroom. So is this a planted priority topic of thought? What more important topics are we missing while this showers our news stations? Seems pretty blown up for something with little to no record of actual incident - rather just contrived would be scenarios being thrown about.

Will the only meaningful outcome of this topic be more than the widening of the divide in this country or further complicating the polarized points of view? Is that the point?

Sniggles

ex nihilo
It is a distraction to make one party look morally superior to another. Really though, do we need 3 types of bathrooms for a subset of people who are 1% of the population? If these people want to switch genders, then they risk being treated shitty by people in washrooms. If you are not like everyone else, the world will not blindly accept you. You make your choices and suffer the consequences.

Do we need to be more tolerate of others? Certainly. I subscribe to the model of not giving a fuck of how others might think negatively of me in social situations while simultaneously not giving a fuck how others differ from me. It really is about negativity and positivity. If someone makes a twatish comment to me, they are the twat not me and I would rather not know them. I don't expect to be treated nice automatically by anyone. Too much entitlements today.

The same applies to transgendered people as everyone else. You are not a special snowflake. You are entitled to nothing.

The only difference in individuals that matters is the mind.
[DOUBLEPOST=1463176004,1463175909][/DOUBLEPOST]
Transgender bathroom use debate has taken over CNN today. I've haven't seen one transgender person talking about it being an issue one way or another. Yet everyone else is talking about it who have no personal experience in being transgender or having been affected by a transgender person sharing their bathroom. So is this a planted priority topic of thought? What more important topics are we missing while this showers our news stations? Seems pretty blown up for something with little to no record of actual incident - rather just contrived would be scenarios being thrown about.

Will the only meaningful outcome of this topic be more than the widening of the divide in this country or further complicating the polarized points of view? Is that the point?
Conservatives do the same thing with abortions and gay marriage. Shit that doesn't matter being more inportant than foreign policy, jobs, fracking, environment, all the shit that actually affects the future of everyone.

Peezy

Voice of the people
You Libby's have got to tell me how the hell you constantly side and support the party pushing this bullshit. The Tranny group is less than 1/10th of 1% of society, yet now they are the latest "oppressed group" that need protection. A group that you are a racist, sexist, homophobe if you don't fully support their cause. Not just do you have to agree and support this cause, but you also must shout down and brand a bigot anyone who disagrees.

How the fuck can a normal everyday human being think it's right to change the rules of society to basically allow the integration of all public restrooms and locker rooms in order to accommodate .001% of society, a group that is likely suffering from some sort of mental disorder. How the fuck do you support this shit? Are people that paralyzed in fear of being branded as a bigot that they'll agree with any fucked up notion pushed upon us? Fucking pussification of America is well in effect. Ball-less bastards.

Shit bucket in an alley friends. Shit bucket in an alley.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
For me it's just a branch from the trunk of the idea that things used to be perfect... and now niggers, queers, and the sentimentality of women ruined everything.

Climate change, racial inequality, police homicide, global political instability, crime, spree shootings, religious hatreds, genocide, rape, war, nuclear holocaust... it's a little more convenient to think keeping someone out of a bathroom makes you safe. Doesn't. I understand why people turn to religion, I've said this before. It's easier to just say "I believe" then it is to go out and earn a degree. It's easier to assume morality rather than to establish and maintain ethics. There's a least-resistance principle that is going to guide the mob. People are turning on the ideas that challenge their conventions.

No progress is resistance free, but I'm not qualified to say what we're progressing towards. I hope it's a horrific, and terrible end I really do.

Hillbilly

Deluxe Edition
do people really not fathom that there have been Trannies for centuries? cant recall as I ever heard of any issues before the media has now decided it's a problem. hmmm funny huh?

People need to stop messing about and making a hoohaw turning mole hill issues into mountains

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Survival Pool Champion
For me it's just a branch from the trunk of the idea that things used to be perfect... and now niggers, queers, and the sentimentality of women ruined everything.

Climate change, racial inequality, police homicide, global political instability, crime, spree shootings, religious hatreds, genocide, rape, war, nuclear holocaust... it's a little more convenient to think keeping someone out of a bathroom makes you safe. Doesn't. I understand why people turn to religion, I've said this before. It's easier to just say "I believe" then it is to go out and earn a degree. It's easier to assume morality rather than to establish and maintain ethics. There's a least-resistance principle that is going to guide the mob. People are turning on the ideas that challenge their conventions.

No progress is resistance free, but I'm not qualified to say what we're progressing towards. I hope it's a horrific, and terrible end I really do.
kinda the rebulican voter at this point
[DOUBLEPOST=1463194984,1463194920][/DOUBLEPOST]

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Survival Pool Champion
That's probably not all that you and @Walter Sobchak shared that day?
its not gay as-long as the balls don't touch
[DOUBLEPOST=1463204144,1463202577][/DOUBLEPOST]
You Libby's have got to tell me how the hell you constantly side and support the party pushing this bullshit. The Tranny group is less than 1/10th of 1% of society, yet now they are the latest "oppressed group" that need protection. A group that you are a racist, sexist, homophobe if you don't fully support their cause. Not just do you have to agree and support this cause, but you also must shout down and brand a bigot anyone who disagrees.

How the fuck can a normal everyday human being think it's right to change the rules of society to basically allow the integration of all public restrooms and locker rooms in order to accommodate .001% of society, a group that is likely suffering from some sort of mental disorder. How the fuck do you support this shit? Are people that paralyzed in fear of being branded as a bigot that they'll agree with any fucked up notion pushed upon us? Fucking pussification of America is well in effect. Ball-less bastards.

cause we believe in what is fair, its not about being fearful of being branded a bigot, its just realizing that there are people who feel like another gender.
If someone who has transitioned to a opposite gender, they will now look like that gender, like i posted in another thread, would it look normal for Chaz Bono to now go into a women's bathroom now that she looks like a man?

Is it really that hard to accept trans people?

Last edited:

unforgivn

Nunquam Fidelis
They don't deserve special protections. They just don't need to have laws specifically targeting them for zero reason, either.

It's not that a tiny fraction of society needs to be accommodated. It's that the laws being written are completely unenforceable and will only serve to make those who obey them stand out. Trannies who want to flout the law will keep using the restroom of their choice like they have been forever, and you won't notice in the vast majority of cases.

I've said on other threads that I think the whole idea of "trans-"anything is fucking mental, but laws like the ones in NC accomplish nothing at all other than making it easier to find a target to harass or assault. That law protects no one from anything. It has literally zero merit in terms of public health or safety. Literally none whatsoever.

jesusatemyhotdog

Welcome to the machine.

Ain't no such thing. And therein lies the problem with the entire point of view.

MBC

.033% of population are hermaphrodites. What room will they use?

Hassquatch

Slayer
I've taken advantage of this whole thing. Like 6 times in the past week I've been hanging out in the women's room perving on the hot chicks making 1's and 2's. I just tell everyone I'm identifying as a woman and no one can say anything. To think I used to get kicked out of places for banging chicks in their bathroom. We should have started this bullshit sooner.

Peezy

Voice of the people
I've taken advantage of this whole thing. Like 6 times in the past week I've been hanging out in the women's room perving on the hot chicks making 1's and 2's. I just tell everyone I'm identifying as a woman and no one can say anything. To think I used to get kicked out of places for banging chicks in their bathroom. We should have started this bullshit sooner.
Hope you turn this law into a blumpkin.
[DOUBLEPOST=1463411776,1463411657][/DOUBLEPOST]May 6, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – The battle over men accessing women’s bathrooms and vice versa has little do with bathrooms or even transgenderism, a well-known LGBT activist admitted last week. It has everything to do with re-working society and getting rid of the “heterobinary structure” in which we live—eliminating distinctions between “male” and “female” altogether.

Riki Wilchins, who has undergone “sex change” surgery and is a far-left social change activist, wrote in the gay publication The Advocate last week that social conservatives and many LGBT activists are missing the point when it comes to the transgender bathroom debate.

The title of Wilchins' article makes the points succinctly: "We'll Win the Bathroom Battle When the Binary Burns."

People should be able to enter whatever bathroom “fits their gender identity,” Wilchins wrote, but the fact that we even have “male” and “female” bathrooms reflects something about society that needs to change.

There are many “genderqueer” or “non-binary” people, Wilchins wrote, pointing to a student who recently “came out” to President Obama as “non-binary” at a London townhall as a notable example.

“Non-binary” people don’t identify as male or female and they often want to be referred to as “they” or “hir” or “zer.” So the fact that there are even intimate facilities that reflect the “binary” truth about gender should change, Wilchins wrote.

In the eyes of LGBT advocates, the notion of only two genders (which one can pick, of course) is antiquated.

But transgenderism inherently acknowledges and actually reinforces the binary nature of gender.

Transgenderism presumes that a man can be “trapped” inside a woman’s body and a woman can be “trapped” inside a man’s body. It encourages men “becoming” women to embrace femininity and wear dresses and make-up. Similarly, transgenderism encourages women “becoming” men to make themselves more masculine through hormones and by altering their appearances, reinforcing the notion that men look and act a certain way.

“The long-term goals of many LGBT activists are actually not just access to the restrooms of their preferred gender identity, but actually destroying the concept of gender or the separation of the genders altogether,” Peter Sprigg, Senior Fellow for Policy Studies at the Family Research Council, told LifeSiteNews. Sprigg noted that when LGBT activists are appealing to a mainstream audience, they “are accepting or implicitly accepting the separation of male and female facilities” like bathrooms.

unforgivn

Nunquam Fidelis
You're conflating transgender folks with the activists. Most transgenders (like most people in general) aren't activist and basically just want to be left alone, and the vast majority of the activists aren't even trans (since being offended for other people on their behalf is basically the modus operandi for SJWs).

Also, the fight over the NC law has nothing to do with accomplishing any sort of new right or social shift. Trans people were already using their preferred restrooms (and probably still are).

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Survival Pool Champion
you can't just be a dude and go into woman's bathrooms, you have to actually be transgender, look and act like that sex.
and what do you do in these bathrooms besides hearing women piss, shit and fart, you looking to get a glimpse of some used tampons?

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Also, the fight over the NC law has nothing to do with accomplishing any sort of new right or social shift. Trans people were already using their preferred restrooms (and probably still are).
It's not so much about enforcement it's more so about preventing gender-based discrimination suits.

For example: At my work place we have a transgender woman. Picture Steven Wright wearing women's clothes. You got it? That's Molly. Anyway, the business made it a point for the leadership team in the Raleigh office about a year ago (at the behest of Molly) to explain the situation to the employees. Not a bad approach, kinda preempts awkward questions your average individual might have. That was before HB2. Post HB2 if Molly is in the restroom and another woman takes exception to this you now have an interesting situation.

1. The business has a clear policy that neither it or its employees can discriminate based on race, gender, sex, or disability.
2. HB2 makes 1 illegal.

So what happens? Well, we'll eventually find out.

The problem I have is it clearly states you have the freedom of protection against any established religion. Codifying your faith in legislation, regardless of the origin, is precisely that. The burden of faith is always on the subscriber, that's the way it's always been but it seems people have gotten wise to this and are looking for an exemption. I wouldn't have believed the "kidnapping children from restrooms" story would have worked but lo and behold...

It reminds me of the Mr. Show skit about the new supermarket chain that takes down the mom & pop grocer by insinuating children go missing from their stores.

0mega1

its not gay as-long as the balls don't touch
[DOUBLEPOST=1463204144,1463202577][/DOUBLEPOST]

cause we believe in what is fair, its not about being fearful of being branded a bigot, its just realizing that there are people who feel like another gender.
If someone who has transitioned to a opposite gender, they will now look like that gender, like i posted in another thread, would it look normal for Chaz Bono to now go into a women's bathroom now that she looks like a man?

Is it really that hard to accept trans people?
Fair? What the fuck does that mean? Anybody who told you life is fair is a liar.

This is what confuses me. What exactly makes somebody "feel" like another gender? Does a dude feel like a woman simply because he prefers cock over pussy? Same thing for a woman. I dont get it.

Does Chaz Bono have a penis? If the answer to that is no then she doesnt fucking belong in a mens bathroom. If Chaz Bono has a dick and can pee standing up then she/he can use the mens bathroom. I dont give a flying fuck what you "feel" like on the inside; when it comes to the bathroom what matters is what you have on the outside. I seriously cannot believe this is even an issue that is being pushed. This bathroom debate is pretty simple in my opinion and it's dictated by the "tools' that you have. If you have a dick, you go in the mens room. if you have a pussy, you go in the womens bathroom; its pretty fuckin simple.

unforgivn

Nunquam Fidelis
Fair? What the fuck does that mean? Anybody who told you life is fair is a liar.

This is what confuses me. What exactly makes somebody "feel" like another gender? Does a dude feel like a woman simply because he prefers cock over pussy? Same thing for a woman. I dont get it.

Does Chaz Bono have a penis? If the answer to that is no then she doesnt fucking belong in a mens bathroom. If Chaz Bono has a dick and can pee standing up then she/he can use the mens bathroom. I dont give a flying fuck what you "feel" like on the inside; when it comes to the bathroom what matters is what you have on the outside. I seriously cannot believe this is even an issue that is being pushed.
It's easier to parse when you separate the question of whether the trans worldview is correct (it isn't) from whether trans people are some sort of threat that the good normals need to be protected from (they aren't).

This bathroom debate is pretty simple in my opinion and it's dictated by the "tools' that you have. If you have a dick, you go in the mens room. if you have a pussy, you go in the womens bathroom; its pretty fuckin simple.
Please explain how you would enforce this law.

Neganomics

Your Trusted Web M.Deezy
It's easier to parse when you separate the question of whether the trans worldview is correct (it isn't) from whether trans people are some sort of threat that the good normals need to be protected from (they aren't).

Step 1. "Please show your dick or vagina to the bathroom attendant upon entering".

Step 2. Freedom.

Hassquatch

Slayer
you can't just be a dude and go into woman's bathrooms, you have to actually be transgender, look and act like that sex.
and what do you do in these bathrooms besides hearing women piss, shit and fart, you looking to get a glimpse of some used tampons?
Don't you dare treat me differently just because I'm identifying as a woman to get inside a woman in a women's restroom. What I do with other women in their bathrooms is none of your business!

You've never had a good romp in the ladies room and have your ex girlfriend walk in to see it going on?

0mega1

How are these laws enforced now? If a dude is dressed up as a lady and goes into the the womens bathroom and whips out his dick to go pee and a real woman see's it and reports it to the authorities. Boom, book em Dan-o.
[DOUBLEPOST=1463433211,1463433130][/DOUBLEPOST]
Step 1. "Please show your dick or vagina to the bathroom attendant upon entering".

Step 2. Freedom.
Seems like a pretty good gig. I wonder if it comes with benefits other than looking at chicks with dicks.

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Survival Pool Champion

Does Chaz Bono have a penis? If the answer to that is no then she doesnt fucking belong in a mens bathroom. If Chaz Bono has a dick and can pee standing up then she/he can use the mens bathroom. I dont give a flying fuck what you "feel" like on the inside; when it comes to the bathroom what matters is what you have on the outside. I seriously cannot believe this is even an issue that is being pushed. This bathroom debate is pretty simple in my opinion and it's dictated by the "tools' that you have. If you have a dick, you go in the mens room. if you have a pussy, you go in the womens bathroom; its pretty fuckin simple.
it does have to do with sexual preference, its what you feel like inside. the problem is Chaz Bono looks like a man, if he goes into a women's bathroom a women will call the cops, then he has to prove he is a woman, why go through all that, just let him use the mans bathroom, how does hurt you? or infringe on your rights and freedoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billy21717
Top Bottom