Tony Ferguson vs. Charles Oliveira in the works for UFC 256

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Tony Ferguson vs. Charles Oliveira in the works for UFC 256

A lightweight matchup with fireworks written all over it is currently in the works for UFC 256 with former interim champion Tony Ferguson expected to face Charles Oliveira on the card taking place on Dec. 12 in Las Vegas.

Multiple sources close to the situation confirmed the news to MMA Fighting following an initial report from ESPN.

Palma

I am chaos
This is the step up that Olivera needed. I think he could win it.
He certainly can, but he doesn’t have an obvious advantage. Oliver’s is really high level black belt, but Ferguson’s grappling is no joke. I think standing, Ferguson should have the advantage.

lol, I don’t think there will be any stalling in this fight.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
He certainly can, but he doesn’t have an obvious advantage. Oliver’s is really high level black belt, but Ferguson’s grappling is no joke. I think standing, Ferguson should have the advantage.

lol, I don’t think there will be any stalling in this fight.
I can't remember, hasn't Olivera had some cardio issues in the past?

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲
I can't remember, hasn't Olivera had some cardio issues in the past?
Like a decade ago, but never going 5 rounds before, who knows how it'll look after 3. Oliviera has gotten into much better shape in recent years, though.

Ct_L33T

I love Tony was a fighter, but I think his past wars are catching up to him. Hopefully he doesn't go out like Chris Leben, but that's how is see it trending. Olivera in 2 rounds via Tko.

Noise

Ruido
Man, I know Anthony's mean ass whoopin' at the hands of Justin was bad but I'm not ready to count the guy and his talents nearly out. As long as Werdum isn't in that cage to publicly check him in two languages, I think Anthony will hold his own against Oliveira.

Or Do Bronx will stake his claim – either way, can't fucking wait. I'm sure it'll be violent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShakFu
Top Bottom