The "What Game Are You Playing?" Thread (1 Viewer)

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I started it yesterday but only played for about 20 minutes. I don’t think you can really say I played it as much as I watched the cutscenes and rode a horse. Graphics are great though.

Ct_L33T

The Last Of Us 2, wow. What a good game. For some reason, around the 6 hour mark I had feelings of fatigue and boredom honestly, then that shit just fliped on it's head. I highly recommend the game and also enjoyed the ending.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
The Last Of Us 2, wow. What a good game. For some reason, around the 6 hour mark I had feelings of fatigue and boredom honestly, then that shit just fliped on it's head. I highly recommend the game and also enjoyed the ending.
You enjoyed the ending? It was wack! Lol.

Ct_L33T

You enjoyed the ending? It was wack! Lol.
Spoilers!

The developers actually succeeded in making me care about both main characters, so by the end of the game I was actually rooting for a peaceful ending. Honestly, after all they had been through, during that last scene I was saying "WTF are y'all even doing right now? Enough is enough, let it go!"

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Spoilers!

The developers actually succeeded in making me care about both main characters, so by the end of the game I was actually rooting for a peaceful ending. Honestly, after all they had been through, during that last scene I was saying "WTF are y'all even doing right now? Enough is enough, let it go!"
That was one thing that surprised me. I actually grew to like Abby. I really wasn't expecting that.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I can sort of understand loving the gameplay. It's the same as the prior two. Quite literally the same which to me was a disappointment but I definitely understand: if it's not broke don't fix it.

However "interactions" I find a bit baffling. I'm hard pressed to recall a game that's trying as hard as Borderlands 3 to be cool, funny, and clever. I do not think such a game exists. It was like a parody or parody or a Broken Lizard movie not named Super Troopers.

I wanted all the characters to die of pancreatic cancer. Including my own, even though I played the robot.

So color me perplexed. I thought Borderlands 3 was one of the better recent examples of how out of ideas first person shooters have become.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
OJ and Alex had me dying. I don't normally go for their skits but Alex as Abby and Tommy had me dying.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I haven't played a game in weeks. May try Shadow of War from scratch because I never finished it once the grind hit. But even typing that out just now sorta convinces me not to.

I haven't felt the same since Fallen Jedi. That absolute mediocrity heralded as greatness. I think that's the nail in the coffin for games.

That or this:

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
How long does it take for Last of Us II to get interesting. I'm about an hour and a half in and it's boring as shit. Absolutely nothing is going on so far. How long does it take to take off. I'm impatient.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks