The "What Game Are You Playing?" Thread

singinkangaroooo

What platform is it on?
PS4, Xbox and PC but Sony has exclusives (free spider-man at launch) and early Beta.. in the middle of playing it

Its really fun.. If you played (probably the best game in the last few years) Spider-Man, then imagine that with all of the Avengers (plus the main character you play).

Super fun so far.

Last edited:

Trodden

Fuck Donald Trump
So soon.......so soon!!!!

Post automatically merged:

I call dibs on the Mantis blades

Last edited:

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I got bored of it and stopped playing. I'll go back to it but it reminds me of Horizon, and having played so many of these games I'm just fatigued by it. I wish there was a FOV setting.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Anyone still playing or finished Ghost of Tsushima? I'm working on Act III right now and I gotta say, I'm still really loving it.
I havent had time to play lately. I'm halfway through act 2. I still love it. I'm going to get back on it soon. I have skipped alot of open world games like the assassins creeds, horizon, and i didn't even really play witcher 3 either so I haven't suffered from open world fatigue really this generation.

Bran

The wolf dead.
I havent had time to play lately. I'm halfway through act 2. I still love it. I'm going to get back on it soon. I have skipped alot of open world games like the assassins creeds, horizon, and i didn't even really play witcher 3 either so I haven't suffered from open world fatigue really this generation.
I finished act 2 last night, and it has a great ending. Sadly, part of it was ruined by a tweet from Cody Rhodes I'd read, but it was still a lot of fun to play and I'm excited to begin finishing up the game

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
By the time I left Seattle in that game, I'm pretty sure I'd killed more Seattle residents in that game than currently live in Seattle
Infected or WLF?

The map is starting to open a little bit in Seattle for me. I wish the map didn't require you to stop the game to figure out where you are. I would prefer a HUD system with way points versus pausing the game to look at the map to see where you are. It's definitely getting better though.

Bran

The wolf dead.
Infected or WLF?

The map is starting to open a little bit in Seattle for me. I wish the map didn't require you to stop the game to figure out where you are. I would prefer a HUD system with way points versus pausing the game to look at the map to see where you are. It's definitely getting better though.
Living human beings. And the map goes away entirely after a couple hours. Honestly, it’s kinda weird how it was forced in

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Living human beings. And the map goes away entirely after a couple hours. Honestly, it’s kinda weird how it was forced in
Ok cool. Looking forward to that.

I have this thing that has happened to me in the last couple years where my patience has worn so thin that it's almost non-existent. Even games I love, like the Assassin's Creed series, it takes a while for me to get into it and once I do, I love it. I'm hoping that happens here too. This game is definitely a slow build for sure.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Anyone still playing or finished Ghost of Tsushima? I'm working on Act III right now and I gotta say, I'm still really loving it.
I am still playing it but I am taking it slow because I don't plan on getting any games until CyberPunk or Valhalla comes out. I love doing stealth and using the thrown weapons. I am currently about half way through act 2.

Ct_L33T

Ok cool. Looking forward to that.

I have this thing that has happened to me in the last couple years where my patience has worn so thin that it's almost non-existent. Even games I love, like the Assassin's Creed series, it takes a while for me to get into it and once I do, I love it. I'm hoping that happens here too. This game is definitely a slow build for sure.
The game picks up from then on. Two things I hated about the game were it's early reliance upon the map, and the forced guitar playing sessions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evolveny
Top Bottom