The TRT Era

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
When it comes to entertainment alone and nothing more, man, what a great era it was. Shit was like Mortal Kombat 1.

I have been on the fence for months now about wanting to try getting prescribed to TRT in order to put my levels in the high end of what’s normal. I had a blood test done a couple months ago and my shit was in the 400s. I would love to reap the positive effects from it. Youth is short and life isn’t promised. I’m 30 now and part of me thinks fuck it, why not feel the greatest I can if it works for me?

But I’m afraid of it not working and afraid of negative side effects. Like if it would make me go bald, let alone crash my system forever, and the infertility thing. There aren’t any long term studies on it either to see whether or not it affects life span.

But it sure looks like it feels good.

Edit- unfortunately the risks don’t outweigh the reward for me. It’s more of a high risk gamble if it even works out. Plus a hefty expense over the course of years. Can’t say I’m still not intrigued though.

Last edited:

Ct_L33T

When it comes to entertainment alone and nothing more, man, what a great era it was. Shit was like Mortal Kombat 1.

I have been on the fence for months now about wanting to try getting prescribed to TRT in order to put my levels in the high end of what’s normal. I had a blood test done a couple months ago and my shit was in the 400s. I would love to reap the positive effects from it. Youth is short and life isn’t promised. I’m 30 now and part of me thinks fuck it, why not feel the greatest I can if it works for me?

But I’m afraid of it not working and afraid of negative side effects. Like if it would make me go bald, let alone crash my system forever, and the infertility thing. There aren’t any long term studies on it either to see whether or not it affects life span.

But it sure looks like it feels good.

Edit- unfortunately the risks don’t outweigh the reward for me. It’s more of a high risk gamble if it even works out. Plus a hefty expense over the course of years. Can’t say I’m still not intrigued though.
Just smoke some Meth, same effect I imagine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom