The Totally Useless Thread II (1 Viewer)

thumper

Staff member
This is too incredible to be real. I also saw a short vid clip of him moving with it that made it even cooler.

xcooeB1.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1556705517,1556705292][/DOUBLEPOST]Whoops. here you go. i have to say, this is by far the most detailed, real looking 'tattoo' i've ever seen.

without the video i'd have guessed there was no way it could be real

[DOUBLEPOST=1556733084][/DOUBLEPOST]

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
Trying my luck at getting a little part time/night poker dealer position. No experience but they start training on tues. I believe I will be able to take part. Hopefully it works out to be something decent if I even get the chance.

Trying to "put it into the universe." Law of attraction and what not.

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
Been wanting to do this forever but I bought 3 original Larami Super Soakers off Ebay so my kid and my young brother and sister can see what their generation and before has missed out on. I am excited to hold one of those things again, too. I never had any but one of my friends who is no longer with us in the neighborhood I grew up in did and I remember having a blast running around with those things.

Got the CPS 1000, 2000, and 2500. The 2000 is known for being the best one ever made. These are pics of the ones I ended up getting. The CPS 1000 is a little faded but the two mac daddies are in excellent shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom