The Totally Useless Thread II (1 Viewer)

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I'm trying to adopt a dog. NYC and they're all taken except the pit bulls. I love pitties but they're too big and high energy for my apartment. GIVE ME YOUR DOG!

Poindexter

Staff member
I'm trying to adopt a dog. NYC and they're all taken except the pit bulls. I love pitties but they're too big and high energy for my apartment. GIVE ME YOUR DOG!
From where? I adopted a dog from Bidewee, a very good organization. A lot of pit mixes which can be smaller and not hyper.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
From where? I adopted a dog from Bidewee, a very good organization. A lot of pit mixes which can be smaller and not hyper.
Thanks, man! I looked at Best Friends first because I've fostered for them before. Then I looked at Petfinder. There's a shelter in SI called Louis' Rescue that has a great site and amazing dogs. But will def check Bideawee now!

What kind of dog did you adopt?

Poindexter

Staff member
Thanks, man! I looked at Best Friends first because I've fostered for them before. Then I looked at Petfinder. There's a shelter in SI called Louis' Rescue that has a great site and amazing dogs. But will def check Bideawee now!

What kind of dog did you adopt?
We think it is a mix of shepherd and pit bull and something else. Very sweet. That organization takes dogs from kill shelters all over. My dog originally was from Alabama it turns out.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
We think it is a mix of shepherd and pit bull and something else. Very sweet. That organization takes dogs from kill shelters all over. My dog originally was from Alabama it turns out.
Awww, you adopted a furry republican. That's really great. Best Friends does the same thing, but HQ'd in Salt Lake with fosters here in NYC as well as other cities. I'm really excited to adopt- though apparently corona has led to a massive uptick in adoptions and I'm just late to the party.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks