The Totally Useless Thread II

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
I really like Keanu Reeves! Grew up with him and have read some great articles about him. That said on FB there is a post going around showing him with palms up while woman are hugging him. The article is hailing him as a hero for not touching woman. Is this what the world has come to? If a woman hugs you you can’t hug her back? We are sexual creatures. Love Keanu. Seems like a good man.
I might be wrong. I’ve objectified woman in the past. Still think if someone hugs me I should hug them. Maybe I just grew up in a touchy feely world. I coach kids and I always give high fives.
I really like Keanu Reeves! Grew up with him and have read some great articles about him. That said on FB there is a post going around showing him with palms up while woman are hugging him. The article is hailing him as a hero for not touching woman. Is this what the world has come to? If a woman hugs you you can’t hug her back? We are sexual creatures. Love Keanu. Seems like a good man.
I might be wrong. I’ve objectified woman in the past. Still think if someone hugs me I should hug them. Maybe I just grew up in a touchy feely world. I coach kids and I always give high fives.
[DOUBLEPOST=1560535571,1560533976][/DOUBLEPOST]https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/ireland-arranmore-island-scli-intl/index.html

Anybody want to move with me?
Let's do it

Reactions: Miz

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Got my cargo shorts, slides and a tank top on right now.
Is your tank top white, or pride colored? I’ve seen your mug before so this will help me with the true picture, although my imagination likes a pink tank top with a flamingo. And a top hat. I’m picturing a top hat also.

Miz

Saw on ESPN ON had 250,000 followers as of last Friday I think. Bad times we live in. Got an idiot in the White House and 250,000 people would listen to a monster.

Edit ON = OJ (obviously)

Last edited:

Miz

@Kevo hit a 40 yard birdie today. Ok first shot on a par four with a sub par 2nd shot. Hit it and was looking over a hill. Knew it was a good shot. Went up and my buddies ball was on the green and thought where the fuck is my ball? It was in the hole. Was a damn good golf shot! Unfortunately the other 8 holes were not like that.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
@Kevo hit a 40 yard birdie today. Ok first shot on a par four with a sub par 2nd shot. Hit it and was looking over a hill. Knew it was a good shot. Went up and my buddies ball was on the green and thought where the fuck is my ball? It was in the hole. Was a damn good golf shot! Unfortunately the other 8 holes were not like that.
Nice job homie! Keep that birdie ball forever

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
I am going to be getting an interview for a new job. I can’t explain how much of a big deal it is for me to take something new on and follow someone else’s orders. It’s been many years since I have. It’s not something I plan on doing forever or not some high paying job but its decent pay and it serves a purpose. It’ll allow me to help people out there in a distressful time of need and with something they couldn’t do themselves. Basically I would be working for a company that works for all the funeral homes in that they go and pick up the deceased from their homes or family’s homes and deliver them to the funeral homes while dealing with the family or relatives there at the location.

I see it as selfless humanitarian work that pays a decent check. My friends buddy says it’s usually older folk but sometimes it is not. And sometimes it can be real ugly. If I get the job, I look forward to helping the families with this. Also, if I were deceased, I’d want someone to quickly get me the hell out of the worlds eye view of me in such a powerless position.

I’ll let you guys know if I get the job or not. It will be very new to me again having a schedule like this one. 6am-6pm, on call. I hope I can handle it cause I have never had much time in my life where I could fall asleep before midnight. Almost never.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom