The Totally Useless Thread II

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
Been wanting to do this forever but I bought 3 original Larami Super Soakers off Ebay so my kid and my young brother and sister can see what their generation and before has missed out on. I am excited to hold one of those things again, too. I never had any but one of my friends who is no longer with us in the neighborhood I grew up in did and I remember having a blast running around with those things.

Got the CPS 1000, 2000, and 2500. The 2000 is known for being the best one ever made. These are pics of the ones I ended up getting. The CPS 1000 is a little faded but the two mac daddies are in excellent shape.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
If 2020 was a math problem: if you're going down river at 2MPH and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to re-shingle your roof?
4-5 Playoff games a day <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom