The Totally Useless Thread II

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
Got the moving in done today! Celebrating by sitting on my back porch (finally able to chill out back on a porch) and smoking a big Macanudo cigar I picked up from St Augustine last weekend.

Thanks be to the energy that led me here.

Qball1974

Tired
Site Donor
Got the moving in done today! Celebrating by sitting on my back porch (finally able to chill out back on a porch) and smoking a big Macanudo cigar I picked up from St Augustine last weekend.

Thanks be to the energy that led me here.
Grats!

Moving sucks farts tho, I haven't moved in 18 years and I still get shivers.

Qball1974

Tired
Site Donor

[DOUBLEPOST=1556684861,1556684729][/DOUBLEPOST]

My best friend to this day, I met when I was 6 on the first day of kindergarten. Now 39. We are still tight like family. Live in different cities now but when we connect it is like a day hasn't passed.
My best friend and the Godfather of my first born I haven't seen in 10 years,

much like my Godmother which I haven't seen in 35 years.

We all grow apart.

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
My best friend and the Godfather of my first born I haven't seen in 10 years,

much like my Godmother which I haven't seen in 35 years.

We all grow apart.
This is true. Lucky for our friendship, he still lives in the city we grew up in.. as do my parents, brother & his family, sister & her family. I make it up that way often.

You should give your best friend a call this weekend, remind that old fucker you could still kick his ass.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
The Sonic The Hedgehog trailer is fucking horrifying. It's the only thing in the last 25 years of cinema to legitimately scare me.

thumper

Staff member
This is too incredible to be real. I also saw a short vid clip of him moving with it that made it even cooler.

xcooeB1.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1556705517,1556705292][/DOUBLEPOST]Whoops. here you go. i have to say, this is by far the most detailed, real looking 'tattoo' i've ever seen.

without the video i'd have guessed there was no way it could be real

[DOUBLEPOST=1556733084][/DOUBLEPOST]

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
Trying my luck at getting a little part time/night poker dealer position. No experience but they start training on tues. I believe I will be able to take part. Hopefully it works out to be something decent if I even get the chance.

Trying to "put it into the universe." Law of attraction and what not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom