The Totally Useless Thread II (1 Viewer)

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Trying to decide on a favorite scene in a movie is going to keep me up all night.

I mean, there's damn near half of Goodfellas but how do you argue against the restaurant walk through scene? I love the final confrontation in There Will Be Blood where Daniel finally illustrates to Eli that he won. I love Pulp Fiction but Jackie Brown is my favorite Tarantino film though Inglorious Basterds has my favorite scene with Han's deduction in the beginning. I love Boromir's death in The Fellowship of The Ring. I love Miyagi's first lesson to Daniel-san. Gotta love the gun orgy from Predator. Gotta love the Alien Queen revelation in Aliens. Gotta love 'Hasta La Vista Baby'. I saw that shit in theaters opening weekend.

Those are just mainstream films too, not to mention all the cult films and artsy gems or independent films that have memorable moments. Or horror films.

The "Get Out" scene in the Amityville Horror. The dinner scene in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The ending of Halloween. The blood test scene from The Thing. Tina's murder in A Nightmare on Elm Street.

Selma Hyak dancing in From Dusk Till Dawn.

Too many scenes bro. It's overruled. You can't have a favorite.

Jack Nicholson and Tom Crusie going at it in A Few Good Men. Marisa Tomei's expert testimony in My Cousin Vinny. Mickey Rourke telling Marisa Tomei to get lost in The Wrestler.

ILJO

Site Donor
Oh my god, at 4:04 I'm fucking dead. :rofl::rofl: I'm fucking dead

"MA, THERE'S A WEIRD FUCKING STRAY CAT OUTSIDE! IT LOOKS.... IT LOOKS LIKE GRANDMA, THE FUCKING THING"

Last edited:

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
I am moving out of my apartment this weekend and into a house. Finally. I finally get a garage and a 2 car garage at that. Plus a fenced in backyard for my kid to play in. It is a huge blessing.

This will be the 15th place I’ve lived in the last 9 years that I can remember including a couple spurts of homelessness/couch hopping. I may be forgetting 1 or 2 places. I think it is finally the one I will settle down at for a while. I haven’t lived at any of those places for more than a whole year. I’ve been in a mental state all this time of never fully settling down and always knowing I wouldn’t be staying long wherever I was. Always leaving before I know it and always packing my things to hit the road.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks