The Totally Useless Thread II (1 Viewer)

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Ted Nugent is a white trash piece of shit. That's what he is and has always been. If he could die of throat cancer in front of his faggot family on Christmas morning that would be just peachy keen in my book.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Work has been stressful as hell the last month or two.

Home life has been stressful as hell the last month or two.

Fuck it all, I'm going to the Cubs game today.
Take a hammer and pound your pinky finger really hard and you will forget about that other stress for a minute or two.

You're welcome

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Work has been stressful as hell the last month or two.

Home life has been stressful as hell the last month or two.

Fuck it all, I'm going to the Cubs game today.
Same here. I really need to get out. I guess I should have gotten a ticket to the fights tonight...

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
This is a pretty crazy video. Boogie, if you aren't aware, is known for his Francis character (nerd rage shit) but recently has gone more towards logging his weight loss efforts, gaming news updates, and general pop culture discourse. I knew of him for years but only started watching with the weight loss stuff. Here is him addressing his teeth with a process that.. blows my fucking mind. Took me like 6 months to go through the process for a single implant. This shit is nuts.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Our new sales guy looks just like Don from Monster's University and now I can't look at him without laughing. Sounds like him too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel