The Totally Useless Thread II (1 Viewer)

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I went to check an order status and Amazon.com is down for me. Crazy, can't remember the last time that happened.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
I went to check an order status and Amazon.com is down for me. Crazy, can't remember the last time that happened.
I got this notice from Amazon three days ago, still no refund. First time I've seen this.

Undeliverable

Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned, and we will issue a refund within 3 - 5 business days after the return is processed. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I got this notice from Amazon three days ago, still no refund. First time I've seen this.

Undeliverable

Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned, and we will issue a refund within 3 - 5 business days after the return is processed. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.
Is it possible that supporting a monopoly wasn't a good idea?

ILJO

Site Donor
First person to get me an xbox series x wins.

I'll even take ps5 at this point, because it's fucking impossible now! How could they be so off on the supply/demand for these things.

They're saying April until the xbox becomes readily available. FUCKING APRIL!! (Picture Mel Gibson screeching about his lakers tickets)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
    I'm feeling unstoppable
    Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
    Miz
    Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
    Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
    This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    james101
    Top Bottom