The Totally Useless Thread II

thumper

Staff member
you can't delete your own threads. only an admin can I think you can delete the initial post but the thread remains.

I could be wrong though.

jokerthief

No reason to get excited.
Site Donor
you can't delete your own threads. only an admin can I think you can delete the initial post but the thread remains.

I could be wrong though.
I'm pretty sure you're right. I just tried to delete one of my threads and there was no option to do so.

This is disconcerting. Could it be a hack?

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I get a notification when someone posts in the useless thread. I just looked through my alerts, and there's nothing there. Like it never existed.

thumper

Staff member
The mod log shows I deleted it but I don't get it. I was LOOKING for it because i come back to see it like I said.

This is not right. why the hell would I delete it yesterday then come back today asking for it?

I have backups from every day for the last 9 years. i'll figure it out. I have a backup from yesterday morning a few hours before it shows deleted. it'l be a chore to do this. but keep posting here and when i get it back i'll merge these posts
[DOUBLEPOST=1492220635,1492219508][/DOUBLEPOST]Fuck I think I know what happened

When you're looking at the forum as an admin, you can tic boxes for mulitple threaads. then use the action to delete threads. I did this yesterday because I made a thread i didn't like and wanted to delete it.

I bet MONEY what i did was accidentally checked the useless thread as well and deleted both.

i have backups. but this is going to take some time. so hang in there with me, I'll get it. if I can find a way to move this entire forum to vbulletin's disastrous new version, then figure out how to migrate it to this I can find a way to recover one thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom