The Sedition Caucus and MAGA Corruption

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
That quote by Cruz is one of the most unintentionally funny things I've ever seen.

It can't possibly be unintentional. It must be a back door attempt to call attention to the extreme partisan rhetoric and divisiveness we've been bombarded with for the last four years.

Last edited:

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
That quote by Cruz is one of the most unintentionally funny things I've ever seen.

It can't possibly be unintentional. It must be a back door attempt to call attention to the extreme bipartisan rhetoric and divisiveness we've been bombarded with for the last four years.
Yesterday, I saw a clip of him saying “trust me, I’ve stood up against and criticized Trump for the last four years.” I almost threw my phone through the TV

Beardown98

I couldn’t read that article, in the first sentence it says “Sen. Rick Scott embarrassed Florida (again) by attaching his vote and the state’s good name”

The states good name.... it’s the state all the other states are embarrassed by and that says a lot considering what Texas. Alabama, and Mississippi are capable of.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I volunteer to do the bid that's necessary to correct the problem. That's not parenting. That's abuse. I'll happily break every bone in that cunt's face.

Poindexter

Staff member
Survival Pool Champion

Poindexter

Staff member
Survival Pool Champion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

Ya'll are so lucky today, you don't know how good you have it. I was born in 1932, we were so dumb, we listened to tap dancers on the radio.
Bandcamp is bad for my wallet.
The trick to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
spring for the real Parmesan-Reggiano- desecrating a five-hour ragu with stuff from the green can would not only be disastrously counter-productive and sad, but borderline immoral.
So getting snipped today. Gonna sit in the basement game and enjoy bags of frozen peas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmcgregor

Coming up

Top Bottom