The Rigged Election

Poindexter

Staff member
Goya's board of directors had enough of CEO Robert Unanue's public comments in support of former President Donald Trump and his unfounded claims of voter fraud. On Friday, it voted to muzzle him.

The board of the privately held Latino food company voted to censure Unanue, following his most recent controversial remarks that questioned the legitimacy of the November election, according to a person familiar with the board's actions, who spoke to CNN on the condition that their name not be used.

Unanue will no longer be allowed to speak to the media without the board's permission, the source said. The decision was first reported by the New York Post Monday evening.

The source said this is a "full stop" on Unanue speaking to the press, not only about politics, but also about the company itself.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor

I hate this fucking country. I can't wait till better than half of it is on fire and the other fucking half is underwater. Maybe then people will get it.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
As long as the hobby keeps you off social media and able to manage your emotions, I think poisoning a small community's water supply is perfectly reasonable. After all, you have to have a way to live a normal life.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
As long as the hobby keeps you off social media and able to manage your emotions, I think poisoning a small community's water supply is perfectly reasonable. After all, you have to have a way to live a normal life.
It was a Florida community anyway, so no big loss.

Ct_L33T

I'm curious as to what the my pillow guys stake is in this whole Trump election sthick. Nobody else has gone as hard as him to spread this misinformation and he knew that he would be hit with a massive lawsuit. What does he stand to gain by aligning himself with Trump like this? It makes me feel like Trump has dirt on him.

Poindexter

Staff member

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom