The Rigged Election

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion

At what point does it become acceptable to arrest him? Asking for a nation on the brink. This isn’t cute anymore, and he’s too influential to just be “ignored” until late January.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Former Houston police captain accused of violent attempt to prove election conspiracy was hired by GOP activist's group

Aguirre ran his black SUV into the back of the technician’s truck to get the man to stop and get out, according to a court document describing probable cause for the charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He pointed a handgun at the technician and forced him to the ground, according to the affidavit. One of the other people Aguirre was with allegedly stole the technician’s vehicle after searching it; police later found the abandoned truck a few blocks away.
Mark Aguirre was working on behalf of a powerful Republican megadonor’s group to investigate unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud when, in October, he allegedly pulled a gun on a man described by the Harris County district attorney’s office as an “innocent and ordinary” air conditioner repairman.

Poindexter

Staff member
Good thread from this guy:

This thread will debunk "the judges didn't look at evidence" nonsense that has been going around.

Over and over again, judges have gone out of their way to listen to the evidence and dismantle it, enjoy the carnage!

1/
Bowyer v. Ducey (Sidney Powell's case in Arizona)

"Plaintiffs have not moved the
needle for their fraud theory from conceivable to plausible"

This is a great opinion to start with. The Judge completely dismantles the nonsense brought before her.

2/

democracydocket.com/wp-content/upl…ImageImageImageImage

King vs. Whitmer (Michigan, Sidney Powell case)

"Nothing but speculation and conjecture"

This is a good one to show people who think affidavits are good evidence. Notice how the affidavits don't actually say they saw fraud happen in Detroit.

3/

democracydocket.com/wp-content/upl…ImageImageImage
Trump v. Benson (Michigan)

"hearsay within hearsay"

Another good one to show people who think affidavits are absolute proof.

4/

democracydocket.com/wp-content/upl…Image
Stoddard v. City Election Commission (Michigan)

"mere speculation"

/5

Law v. Whitmer (Nevada case backed by the Trump Campaign)

Literally the last four pages just show the utter lack of evidence of fraud of any kind. No point in highlighting everything!

/6 ImageImageImageImage
Constantio v. Detroit

This is another good one showing that the people being accused of fraud sign affidavits too. And they are far more trustworthy than rumors and innuendo. If the accusers had just shown up to training!

/7

democracydocket.com/wp-content/upl…ImageImage
Arizona Republican Party v. Fontes

"A theory for which no evidence exists"

"the real issue" was not fraud, but "the outcome of the election"

Damn.

/8
democracydocket.com/wp-content/upl…ImageImageImageImage

Ward v. Jackson (Arizona)

"the challenge fails to present any evidence of misconduct [or] illegal votes”

/9
I will definently add to this thread as I come across new cases. Please feel free to suggest them!

Also, I will probably do a thread that goes over the courts finding that the States did NOT break their own election laws, so let me know if you will find that useful!

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
People of alleged credibility are in the game now, former CIA workers, data scientists, etc. Encourage everyone to watch and see if you can call the bullshit.

There are basically two points:
  1. There are counties that went to Biden by a margin that is a statistical outlier. Additionally, 100% of the outliers are for Biden.
  2. Vote switching happens at a bizarrely high rate, over 90% of votes were alleged adjudicated in some areas. The adjudication process repeatedly switched large groups of votes from Trump to Biden. This is in the openly reported data, but has not yet been discussed.

I would actually be a little worried about this claim because I'm so out of my depth in election data reporting that I don't understand why #2 happens at scale (i.e. 100k votes), except they get #1 so wrong, it's hard to take them seriously in #2.

#1 is assuming the hypothesis. They're basically saying "if all the data look like the ones without the outliers, then the outliers are really unlikely." But the first half of the sentence (really: if the non-outlier data are from the sampling distribution, and we assume the outliers are too) is a fucking wish. High population counties are known to swing heavily left, i.e. the non-outlier data are NOT representative of a sample of the overall population, making the "outlier" just the rest of the story. It would be like sampling suburban home sizes in Ohio, finding the distribution, and then when you see the sizes of apartments in NYC, declaring they are fraudulent because they aren't the same as the ones in Ohio. Complete nonsense.

#2 is something I saw election night. CNN claimed that these changes in numbers were due to updates (I don't remember if they used the term adjudication or not). But I actually do agree that it sounds, on the surface, weird that so many are adjudicated and that so many of the adjudications led to vote switches (i.e. from Trump to Biden). I'm looking forward to learning why this happened but, given the quality of #1, I am not expecting much from it.

Last edited:

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
People of alleged credibility are in the game now, former CIA workers, data scientists, etc. Encourage everyone to watch and see if you can call the bullshit.

There are basically two points:
  1. There are counties that went to Biden by a margin that is a statistical outlier. Additionally, 100% of the outliers are for Biden.
  2. Vote switching happens at a bizarrely high rate, over 90% of votes were alleged adjudicated in some areas. The adjudication process repeatedly switched large groups of votes from Trump to Biden. This is in the openly reported data, but has not yet been discussed.

I would actually be a little worried about this claim because I'm so out of my depth in election data reporting that I don't understand why #2 happens at scale (i.e. 100k votes), except they get #1 so wrong, it's hard to take them seriously in #2.

#1 is assuming the hypothesis. They're basically saying "if all the data look like the ones without the outliers, then the outliers are really unlikely." But the first half of the sentence (really: if the non-outlier data are from the sampling distribution, and we assume the outliers are too) is a fucking wish. High population counties are known to swing heavily left, i.e. the non-outlier data are NOT representative of a sample of the overall population, making the "outlier" just the rest of the story. It would be like sampling suburban home sizes in Ohio, finding the distribution, and then when you see the sizes of apartments in NYC, declaring they are fraudulent because they aren't the same as the ones in Ohio. Complete nonsense.

#2 is something I saw election night. CNN claimed that these changes in numbers were due to updates (I don't remember if they used the term adjudication or not). But I actually do agree that it sounds, on the surface, weird that so many are adjudicated and that so many of the adjudications led to vote switches (i.e. from Trump to Biden). I'm looking forward to learning why this happened but, given the quality of #1, I am not expecting much from it.

fake news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom