The Pot Smoking Thread

Qball1974

Tired
Site Donor
I don’t know about sprays. What is this?
It's in a little spray bottle like breath freshener would be, It gives you .5mil per squirt and the stuff I use is 25% mg. I have bottles between 15-40 mil depending on the supplier, I think they stopped suppling the 40mil because they weren't popular enough, so they told me...…….even tho they can't keep shit in shock.

Reactions: Miz

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
It's in a little spray bottle like breath freshener would be, It gives you .5mil per squirt and the stuff I use is 25% mg. I have bottles between 15-40 mil depending on the supplier, I think they stopped suppling the 40mil because they weren't popular enough, so they told me...…….even tho they can't keep shit in shock.

How long does it take to work?

Qball1974

Tired
Site Donor
How long does it take to work?
Well they told me 45mins to an hour (or was it 30-45mins) but I have a fucked up system I guess so it takes me about 1.5-2hrs to kick in (rare that it's quicker but does happen). I do get a good 2-3 hour high afterwards tho (sound asleep before that lol), if I use my bong I can get a high in about 15mins but doesn't last much longer then an hour and I have a mess to clean up!

Last edited:
Reactions: Miz

Beardown98

I used to smoke a lot in my younger years and tapered off a ton as I got older. I started getting back into a few years ago and obviously with the state decriminalizing it has made it a ton easier. I have issues insomnia and anxiety I am hardly an expert in any way.

Vapes are great for discrete moments as said previously. In my experience the buzz kicks in quick and fades rather quickly too

Dabs: Some of my friends swear by this the buzz hits quickly and stays a fair amount of time. I'm just not a fan, I can't tell how much I am inhaling sometimes with these and it's fucked me up the few times i've tried. I could be not doing it right but my buddy handles it just fine.

Edibles: I enjoy them in moderation and when I am doing something that may cause anxiety concerts, large parties, mostly anything or anywhere where there are large group of people. Obviously it will be sometime before I will need to take one.

Flower: Like @Trodden has said Flower out of a glass bowl or pipe is the way to go, if you have the means and a place to smoke this is the best buzz out of all of the ways I've tried and if its a good Indica or Indica heavy hybrid knocks me right out after a bowl of cereal..

Last edited:

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
I live in the DC area and there are places to get weed, "Legally" but also Legally "Legally" if you know what I am saying. I just don't know where or how to do so. I'm such a fucking n00b.

Spoon

There is no Spoon
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Dropped the stem of my Splinter Thursday night, thing fucking shattered instantly. Spent the past few days trying to figure out which version Splinter I have, so I could order the right sized replacement (still not sure). So I went to a local shop and got one of these:

APX Vape Pulsar for $75. Damn thing is tiny, and weighs almost nothing. I have to admit this thing hits harder than the Splinter, on it's highest settiing, but it is far less discrete when it comes to smell. Hit it at night, and the next morning when I came back into my bedroom, it smelled like I just smoked a bowl. I can hit the Splinter and pretty quickly mask the smell with my e-cig.

Made me appreciate the Splinter a lot more than I did previously. Just ordered 2 different replacement stem sizes, from the UK.

Virtualpurple

Go Team Venture!
Are you in the US? I could probably find a few extra stems to send your way. If you have a dremel type tool you could trim down any 19mm stem down to make sure it fits without resting on the heater.

Spoon

There is no Spoon
Are you in the US? I could probably find a few extra stems to send your way. If you have a dremel type tool you could trim down any 19mm stem down to make sure it fits without resting on the heater.
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. The new stems shipped today, from what I've read from other US customers, they should only take 6-10 days to get here. So I should be good.

I wasn't sure what the differences were between the old and new styles. If it's just length, I probably will cut down whichever one is too long, if one is indeed too long. These are the 2 that I ordered:
https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/milaana-cooling-mouthpiece (I've read the interior glass is super fragile though)
https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/xl8r-mouthpiece-for-splinter (the short one)

Spoon

There is no Spoon
Been trying both pieces for a couple weeks. The XL8R is too long and touches the heater mesh. I'll probably cut it down, as it doesn't get tight enough, in addition it just combusts immediately. The other piece is good though. In fact, it made me realize what the issue with the device was. The piece that came with the Splinter was too far away from the heating element. I had to reduce the watts to not combust with the new piece. Had to run the original piece at/or above the recommended watts to even get it to create vapor. I'm still working on the limited settings, but this thing is a fucking beast now.

Virtualpurple

Go Team Venture!
Been trying both pieces for a couple weeks. The XL8R is too long and touches the heater mesh. I'll probably cut it down, as it doesn't get tight enough, in addition it just combusts immediately. The other piece is good though. In fact, it made me realize what the issue with the device was. The piece that came with the Splinter was too far away from the heating element. I had to reduce the watts to not combust with the new piece. Had to run the original piece at/or above the recommended watts to even get it to create vapor. I'm still working on the limited settings, but this thing is a fucking beast now.
dude I’m glad to hear you’ve been getting good results with it! I felt like shot after I pumped it up so much and you were having issues with performance!

the offer is still out there though, I have more than a few stems handy (some are xl8r and some are just regular stems) and would be happy to send a few your way! I have just acquired way too many the last few years using that style of vape.

I can also loan you my DNA mod to slap it on and try. With the DNA mods it becomes a whole other beast and you don’t have to worry about your draw speed. Risk of combustion goes way down in my experience and it’s kind of like going from a manual transmission to a Cadillac, at least for me. I haven’t smoked In awhile in preparation for my new job (finally, only a year after graduation and moving home), but I would throw my splinter into Wattage mod every so often or run it on watts with my dna mod, still a very enjoyable experience.

I also have a few vapcaps if you or anyone else out here wants to borrow one for a bit and give them a try. As much as I love my splinter and a few of my other vapes, the vapcap is hands down my favorite and the one I’d keep if I could only have one. It can heat up with just about any source of heat. A lighter, a propane torch, a tea candle, an induction heater, just about anything. I bought my first one on a whim thinking it’d just be good to have as a backup if one of my other vapes went south or as one I could toss away at the end of a trip before heading to the airport, but after a few hits with it I just loved using it. And since it’s no bigger than a cigarette it is just too easy to pack around the house or take outdoors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?
If 2020 was a math problem: if you're going down river at 2MPH and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to re-shingle your roof?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom