The Pot Smoking Thread (1 Viewer)

TriangleSmoke

Motherfucker of the Century
Site Donor
I figured I'd start this thread off with a short story about something that happened today.

One of our local headshops had a raffle for this kick ass bong. My girlfriend is always in this store buying tapestries, posters, etc., so she buys a raffle ticket.

Now my girl has the crappiest luck ever, but today luck was on her side. She won the bong and the headshop owners smoked us out with some super funky bud.

all in all a good day... now excuse me while I light my toke

gogoplata

if anybody here smokes bud but likes to stay in shape and train try getting a vapir vaporizer with the bags and mask. prefill your cartridges and enjoy pure thc without any burned plant matter :clap: then roll spliffs with the leftover dehydrated bud when your in a pinch :welcome:

TriangleSmoke

Site Donor
if anybody here smokes bud but likes to stay in shape and train try getting a vapir vaporizer with the bags and mask. prefill your cartridges and enjoy pure thc without any burned plant matter :clap: then roll spliffs with the leftover dehydrated bud when your in a pinch :welcome:
yea i have a volcano, but this bong is really REALLY nice

Chris

I used to smoke in high school, a lot. Haven't in about two years.. Hell I don't even drink as much as I used to..

chuckthechamp

#NinerEmpire
as soon as i saw the thread i knew it was you tc...i guess u and me are about the biggest pot heads around theese sites...lol

but yeah about your story, ive had something similar happen to me but kinda different...i have a freind whos buddy owns a headshop in so cal called big sacks, the guy is real cool and one night he deceided he'd give away a nice bong to whoever could take the biggest rip( this was a my freinds house) so ofcourse i steped up and smashed down a toke of sum purps id just got...needless to say, i won hands down( i take fatty tokes)..

actually tc, if you look at my profile pic atthe other site(lol) thats the bong he gave me..pretty funny

TriangleSmoke

Site Donor
yea i've seen that picture and that piece is off the chain for real. The chamber isn't a long on the one my girl won, but it's a real nice one. I lucked up and found some sour diesel the other day, and I've got some granddaddy purple that i've been saving for the past 2 weeks.

I'm considering making a blend of the 2 and taking it to the head in ab 2 minutes

Lilp

Returning Video Tapes
Im suprised it took you as long as it did to start this thread TC it should have been up first or second day. When it comes to bongs nothin beats a perculator (sp) imo you can rip that bitch so hard and it doesnt even feel like its fillin up...until you pull that slide then its lung expansion city I love it

ILJO

Site Donor
I was with you until the hand clapping.

smoking whats left over from a vape is gross. You might as well poop into a pipe and smoke it lol

chuckthechamp

#NinerEmpire
yea i've seen that picture and that piece is off the chain for real. The chamber isn't a long on the one my girl won, but it's a real nice one. I lucked up and found some sour diesel the other day, and I've got some granddaddy purple that i've been saving for the past 2 weeks.

I'm considering making a blend of the 2 and taking it to the head in ab 2 minutes
yeah man the piece in that pic is double perculated and has a defeused down stem, it hits like a dream...its a foot and a halfer so its perfect for any situation...

but yeah man ive been getting sum purps out here lately too..fuckin amazing the shit thats been getting pushed out here...so cal is herb heaven right now...i love it..lol

TriangleSmoke

Site Donor
where i'm at sucks. Medical/Kind/purps/funk/whatever you call it, is priced extremely high out here. You wouldn't even believe it man. I lucked up and found some meds that made it through the mail from oregon somehow.

It was priced at what it should be instead of an outrageous price like it has been lately. It's nice to smoke meds and not have to smoke that schwaggy shit.

chuckthechamp

#NinerEmpire
where i'm at sucks. Medical/Kind/purps/funk/whatever you call it, is priced extremely high out here. You wouldn't even believe it man. I lucked up and found some meds that made it through the mail from oregon somehow.

It was priced at what it should be instead of an outrageous price like it has been lately. It's nice to smoke meds and not have to smoke that schwaggy shit.
you know wat...shit gets through the mail more often then you think..ive gotten shrooms and bud through the mail form oregon( the shrooms was a long time ago) and yeah prices out your way really get jacked because its hard to get quality stuff out htere..

TriangleSmoke

Site Donor
im hoping to be in california within the next few years. Hopefully I'll be able to do an internship somewhere out there next summer. Maybe I'll luck up and get placed in a good weed area. Cali is such a huge place compared to Ga dude. It's my destiny to live there.

Bigshanks

You think you're hard man?
Im waiting for my buddy to get out of work in 40 minutes so I can go over to his place. We'll be smoking out of our buddy Dr. Dzl. I love a good bong rip.

chuckthechamp

#NinerEmpire
im hoping to be in california within the next few years. Hopefully I'll be able to do an internship somewhere out there next summer. Maybe I'll luck up and get placed in a good weed area. Cali is such a huge place compared to Ga dude. It's my destiny to live there.
bro if you ever find yourself in so cal man id be glad to hook you up witha good source..anytime you wantot come out here man ur welcome to smoke and chill with me...its funny but i kinda feel like i really know some of you guys...lol id smoke you out for sure...

CrunkJuice

King of the Dirty South
yeah, but until its officially decriminalized my stance in Public Forums is that I didn't inhale....lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel