The Official Beer Thread (1 Viewer)

Poindexter

Staff member
Damn, that's a score.
[DOUBLEPOST=1548643176,1548604234][/DOUBLEPOST]Having this. I've a had it many times. Not great, but was the best option. Drynuary!

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Ive been temped to set up a brewing room.... we have the space, we have a cold storage space, I have the time.

I just question if the home brew quality is worth the trade off to save a few bucks.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Ive been temped to set up a brewing room.... we have the space, we have a cold storage space, I have the time.

I just question if the home brew quality is worth the trade off to save a few bucks.
Don't do it because you're trying to save money on beer, do it because it's a fun hobby.

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Don't do it because you're trying to save money on beer, do it because it's a fun hobby.
I agree. Maybe I should have worded it better.

Is the beer usually good enough I wont be still just going out and buying delicious craft beer?

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I agree. Maybe I should have worded it better.

Is the beer usually good enough I wont be still just going out and buying delicious craft beer?
You're still going to buy beer, this won't replace that. As far as the quality, that's up to you. Which seems like an obvious answer but it's true. Just like cooking or grilling.

I would buy a Mr beer kit and start there. If you like it you can move up from there. Or if you don't you're not out a lot of money

bradlabo

In Half Guard I Trust

You could always get a grainfather system that takes up minimal space. Homebrewed beer can be as good if not better than a lot of stuff out there. Also don't expect to save a bunch of money, especially if you are into beers with a lot of hops.

bradlabo

In Half Guard I Trust
I'd try a bottle of that.
I have to say it is pretty delicious. My closed transfer system and unitank is on the way so my beer will not see oxygen until cracked in the future. I will send you some when I get my set up complete. Good to get more opinions. Hoping to sell by the end of the year.

Poindexter

Staff member
I have to say it is pretty delicious. My closed transfer system and unitank is on the way so my beer will not see oxygen until cracked in the future. I will send you some when I get my set up complete. Good to get more opinions. Hoping to sell by the end of the year.
Hell yeah!

ILJO

Site Donor
Send me some too, bitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties