The Official Beer Thread (1 Viewer)

Beardown98

Only available this time of year a fresh wet hopped beer coming in at 7.7%. It’s my favorite beer by lagunitas it end up beating out their Waldo’s one hitter series. It’s super fresh resinous but still a easy drinker they killed it here.

Poindexter

Staff member
Hitting one of these. Shit is good. Nine percent alcohol. Twenty-five ounces. Tastes great. The put the fermentation right into the bottle.

Anybody here try this?

Beardown98

nope never had it or anything from that brewery

Picked up three bottles of Founders CBS this week and gonna try and crack one open this weekend. 12% ABV Stout aged for a year in Bourbon Barrels that also once housed Maple syrup before the stout went into the barrel. Last years version was great so i have high hopes for this years

Beardown98

Throwing back two of these green sumbitches. I'm not a big cider aficionado, but this ain't bad.

Hey @Poindexter have you ever had anything by 6 point brewery supposedly they are a bad ass brewery out of brooklyn ny (Maybe wrong on location here)? I’ve always wanted to get my hands on their beer called resin but they don’t distribute by me.

Poindexter

Staff member
Hey @Poindexter have you ever had anything by 6 point brewery supposedly they are a bad ass brewery out of brooklyn ny (Maybe wrong on location here)? I’ve always wanted to get my hands on their beer called resin but they don’t distribute by me.
Yeah, man. I have had many a Resin can. Good alcohol content, cheap, and goes down like @ILJO on a pack of freak dogs.

Beardown98

Bottle-fermented beer. What's your stance?
It’s fine.

It’s just the way they get the beer carbonated. I’ve done this a few times when I’ve brewed my own.

Instead of forcing co2 into the beer before bottling it. What your doing is you’re trying to get the yeast to start eating again to create the desired co2 in the beer once you’ve capped the bottle. I’m not sure all the ways you do it but I added a little honey to each bottle before capping them.

It’s really nothing new to bottle condition but you probably won’t want to put the last little bit of the bottle into your glass as it will be dead yeast (flakes).

It’s nothing to worry about if you do drink any of them. If you every had a heady topper or a evil twin unfiltered ipa you’ve probably seen the snow globe like effect it can give a beer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Members online

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel