The Official Beer Thread (1 Viewer)

Marlo Stanfield

What is your guys favorite beer? Right now I'm drinking Molson Canadian, good stuff... I usually like Brahma and Red Stripe though.

bradlabo

In Half Guard I Trust
Alexander Keiths India Pale Ale.

Should be easy to spot the Canadians in this thread. lol

Marlo Stanfield

Alexander Keiths India Pale Ale.

Should be easy to spot the Canadians in this thread. lol
Maritimers always drink that stuff, and I can't stay I don't like it. It's good beer, never actually went out of my way to buy it though. My cousin always buys it.

bradlabo

In Half Guard I Trust
Maritimers always drink that stuff, and I can't stay I don't like it. It's good beer, never actually went out of my way to buy it though. My cousin always buys it.

I reccomend you sit down this weekend with a case of keiths then.......

Moosehead is great too.

Surfrock66

The Tirade Masta
Been on a Newcastle kick lately, but I like stouts. I'm a fan of "rogue dead guy ale," though I kind of think I like it better because of its badass name.

Peno

All will fall
Been on a Newcastle kick lately, but I like stouts. I'm a fan of "rogue dead guy ale," though I kind of think I like it better because of its badass name.
I love stouts. Rogue Dead Guy Ale is fucking lethal! Me and a friend bought that shit cause it sounded cool and didn't realize it was fucking 6.6%!

Marlo Stanfield

I reccomend you sit down this weekend with a case of keiths then.......

Moosehead is great too.
Yeah, I drank alot of Keiths when I watched UFC 100, because my cousin brought a 24 over. It was the 1st time I really got drunk off it, and it was good beer. Smooth taste, can't see myself switching up on my Brahma, and Red Stripe though.

I got a 12 case of Molson Canadian, because they sell it in tall cans now.

bradlabo

In Half Guard I Trust
Yeah, I drank alot of Keiths when I watched UFC 100, because my cousin brought a 24 over. It was the 1st time I really got drunk off it, and it was good beer. Smooth taste, can't see myself switching up on my Brahma, and Red Stripe though.

I got a 12 case of Molson Canadian, because they sell it in tall cans now.
Love Red Stripe not so much brahma.

have you tried Sleemans? Original Draught or Cream Ale? They are top on my list too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties