The Non Rant Happiness Thread

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Your lucky, I don't even know what my dream job is.
Congress? They'll let anyone in.
Post automatically merged:

Just learned my friend is (finally) getting a puppy in six weeks. End of the world isn't so bad after all.

Last edited:

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Did my (hopefully) final interview for a job I really want. Admittedly, it's not truly a dream job but it's one where they won't hire women for sex, threaten me for reporting policy violations, demand to see pictures of my employees wives, lie to take money away, etc. It might just be a really nice job at a really nice company. And that would be lovely.

I did as well as I could have. So now I get to feel good about putting my best foot forward, even if I don't get it. And that feels really nice too.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Did my (hopefully) final interview for a job I really want. Admittedly, it's not truly a dream job but it's one where they won't hire women for sex, threaten me for reporting policy violations, demand to see pictures of my employees wives, lie to take money away, etc. It might just be a really nice job at a really nice company. And that would be lovely.

I did as well as I could have. So now I get to feel good about putting my best foot forward, even if I don't get it. And that feels really nice too.
After I walked out of my last interview I said to myself "I deserve an academy award for that performance." I got the job.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I didn't know where to put this but I clicked on this link in Google News because I wanted to see how this articles squared with my insights as a 40 year old man in 20+ year relationship.

And I laughed my balls off. If my wife asked to check my heart rate while I'm mid-rant trying to explain to her why everything she says or does is wrong.. well.. I'm gonna need a good lawyer. Or a male judge.

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I’ve named my brain Brian. Been great for my ocd/intrusive thoughts. Anytime I get a silly idea I just say “quit being silly Brian.” Not out loud. That would be weird.

GingerPowerBottom

Got to brag: Was at the gas station when a young man yelled “coach.” I haven’t coached basketball for 7 years or so. Anyways the young man was a former player on my junior high b time. He told me he had a family and a business. Said he was still best friends with another guy from the b team. Before we quit talking he said,”thanks coach that was the best year of my life (he was a little rough around the edges).” This made my day. Haven’t been this pumped for a while.

GingerPowerBottom

My Jedi training tonight was playing guitar chords with my eyes closed. My bar chords are getting much more fluid.
My wife just fixed our heater. Watched a video and did it. She is good at that shit. Do I feel like a man anymore? I’m not sure. If I start getting fucked I guess I’ll know. (Last week she changed the thermostat.)

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
My Jedi training tonight was playing guitar chords with my eyes closed. My bar chords are getting much more fluid.
My wife just fixed our heater. Watched a video and did it. She is good at that shit. Do I feel like a man anymore? I’m not sure. If I start getting fucked I guess I’ll know. (Last week she changed the thermostat.)
I really enjoy doing that stuff. Some people are just wired that way. Doesn't matter if they are male or female and it doesn't make you any less of a man. I have dated several women who would watch YouTube tutorials with me and then pick up a hammer and start working.

I really enjoy spending time in the kitchen and I actually like cleaning house too. I bake. I sew. I enjoy doing stuff so I do it. Everyone should be like that. Dick or no dick.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
They rejected me for my dream job but suggested one a level lower and I got it! In hindsight, I think it's better that I didn't get the original position. I think I'm really teed up for success and am super excited to start in March!!!

GingerPowerBottom

Having a great day off (and hoping school is canceled tomorrow due to snow). Played guitar with my daughter and made snow ice cream with the kids. Minimal fighting and arguing between the two older ones. Good day so far. My mantra today is “cool like Fonzie.”

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Having a great day off (and hoping school is canceled tomorrow due to snow). Played guitar with my daughter and made snow ice cream with the kids. Minimal fighting and arguing between the two older ones. Good day so far. My mantra today is “cool like Fonzie.”
What in the country shit is "snow ice cream?" And, no, I don't trust that the yellow one is lemon.

GingerPowerBottom

What in the country shit is "snow ice cream?" And, no, I don't trust that the yellow one is lemon.
you just mix vanilla, milk, and sugar with snow.

I live in the country next to a small city. Thanks for the 0 points. How will I ever know when I’m doing good. Maybe when Better than Ezra calls.

Who has two thumbs and no school tomorrow? This guy. Let it snow!

Last edited:

Poindexter

Staff member
In the city the snow is massively polluted. The atmosphere in general pollutes snow. My dog eats snow and wound up over night at the vet shitting blood—basically pissing blood out of her ass—and throwing up blood. The vet said that this can happen from eating snow. $1200 later. The moral: don’t eat fucking snow.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
In the city the snow is massively polluted. The atmosphere in general pollutes snow. My dog eats snow and wound up over night at the vet shitting blood—basically pissing blood out of her ass—and throwing up blood. The vet said that this can happen from eating snow. $1200 later. The moral: don’t eat fucking snow.
OMG, really sorry to hear about your dog. Glad the conclusion of the story was just money lost and not worse. Poor dog.

I live in the country next to a small city. Thanks for the 0 points. How will I ever know when I’m doing good. Maybe when Better than Ezra calls.

Who has two thumbs and no school tomorrow? This guy. Let it snow!
POINTS! Sorry, Miz. I get high and stupid during the day now that I'm unemployed. I owe you one million points and a handjob.

GingerPowerBottom

I liked it when my whole world revolved around getting more rep than Kano. Now you guys got your damn unions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom