The Non Rant Happiness Thread

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Got pictures hung in my man/guitar room. My mom got me a record player for my birthday so I’m jamming to Eddie Money and playing bar chords. This is my 9th month of playing guitar. I’ve actually been obsessed playing 1-2 hours a day. I’m horrible but I’m getting better. If you build it, they will come.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Started a sort of intro to computer networking class, and I feel like I'm pretty lost in the weeds with this one. MAC addresses ethernet frames and now we're getting into simple binary math? This shit is going to take maximum effort. But at least I got a 100% and an 87.5% on the first two quizzes.

So far so good.

CA_Gas Bag

That wind off the lake cuts right to the bone, doesn't matter what you're wearing...
God that reminded me of when we went to Chicago last November. Went to the Field Museum with the kids before I walked to Soldier Field. I decided not to bring a jacket, which was a dumb decision made dumber when I felt the wind.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
God that reminded me of when we went to Chicago last November. Went to the Field Museum with the kids before I walked to Soldier Field. I decided not to bring a jacket, which was a dumb decision made dumber when I felt the wind.
Yeah man I learned early don't be a tough guy, just dress so you're not miserable.

CA_Gas Bag

Yeah man I learned early don't be a tough guy, just dress so you're not miserable.
I wish it was because of a "tough guy" decision and not a "because when I got home from work I asked where they wanted to go and we packed quickly so I forgot a jacket like a dumbass" decision.

20191102_145922.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Side note: why does it look like Harry Caray is emerging from hell?

Screenshot_20201201-134819_Gallery.jpg

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I wish it was because of a "tough guy" decision and not a "because when I got home from work I asked where they wanted to go and we packed quickly so I forgot a jacket like a dumbass" decision.

View attachment 5651

Side note: why does it look like Harry Caray is emerging from hell?

View attachment 5654
I ask myself that everytime I'm coming out of Murphy's.

Poindexter

Staff member

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor

Bayes' theorem

DEFINITION
statistics
  1. a theorem describing how the conditional probability of each of a set of possible causes for a given observed outcome can be computed from knowledge of the probability of each cause and the conditional probability of the outcome of each cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom