The Non Rant Happiness Thread

Mastershake

There once was a man-----
I figured that since there is a thread for negativity I should start a positive thread where if there was or is something good about your day and you feel like sharing there is a place for it. Balance is important in life. I will start.

Man, I had Shepards Pie for lunch today. I love that stuff. It is so good it is probably the best thing i have ate all week. About once a month my Mother-in-Law will make it up, she uses roast beef instead of hamburger which makes it phenominal. damn it was delicious.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Man, I had Shepards Pie for lunch today. I love that stuff. It is so good it is probably the best thing i have ate all week. About once a month my Mother-in-Law will make it up, she uses roast beef instead of hamburger which makes it phenominal. damn it was delicious.
The point for the negative thread was for people to get all of their complaining out in one centralized location so that the other threads weren't full of all of the misery. This thread is still a good idea.

So here's my first post in this thread.

I'm really looking forward to the weekend. As of 5pm tomorrow, I'll be laid out on my couch, all weekend long relaxing for the first time in forever. My wife's on vacation so I can relax. I have a stack of dvds and NFL Sunday Ticket in queue just waiting on me. I also think I'll take a ride on my ATV this weekend before it gets too cold and maybe do some target practice. Only 25 hours left until it's 3 days of relaxation.

Mastershake

The point for the negative thread was for people to get all of their complaining out in one centralized location so that the other threads weren't full of all of the misery. This thread is still a good idea.

So here's my first post in this thread.

I'm really looking forward to the weekend. As of 5pm tomorrow, I'll be laid out on my couch, all weekend long relaxing for the first time in forever. My wife's on vacation so I can relax. I have a stack of dvds and NFL Sunday Ticket in queue just waiting on me. I also think I'll take a ride on my ATV this weekend before it gets too cold and maybe do some target practice. Only 25 hours left until it's 3 days of relaxation.
Oh, no Coy I love the rant thread, I just live by the ying-yang, we gotta have balance, if there is a bitching thread there should be a positive thread. I do love the bitching thread though I think I am a major contributor though.

I would like to add I am happy cause I get out of work in 18mins.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Oh, no Coy I love the rant thread, I just live by the ying-yang, we gotta have balance, if there is a bitching thread there should be a positive thread. I do love the bitching thread though I think I am a major contributor though.

I would like to add I am happy cause I get out of work in 18mins.
I've still got about 2 hours left but after 5 PM tomorrow, it's hammer time.

ILJO

Site Donor
at first those cat pictures made me happy, so that is my contribution to the happy thread.

but then I remembered the cat that I am dissecting and it made me sad. Maybe I should go over to the rant thread now...

ILJO

Site Donor
since we are posting pictures... I think this will make some people laugh

seriously though, why the hell would that guy be pointing a rocket launcher at the guy thats 1 foot away from all of them. lol

Noob

www.myspace.com/mmaspot
Haha. I am totally creeped out / oddly excited by both of those last two pictures. ^^

CrunkJuice

King of the Dirty South
2 Legit 2 Quit.......Oh Oh Ah Oh OH OH.......

I wanted to post some Pussy, but yall beat me too it.

All of these Pussy Cats, What about Man' Best Friend. Well, Pussy is Mans best friend. I guess I will rephrase my question. What about Mans 2nd best friend. Well, This dog deserves his own thread, but Since this made me Happy I will Share it with you here. Enjoy.

http://www.break.com/index/amazing-dog-escapes-from-kennel.html

Harlem Hustler

Dont argue, I'm always right!

sabreclaww

jui jitsoooos
okay...today is the bestest day every. today, I go pick up MY NEW PUPPY~!!!!. All my life i have wanted my OWN dog. I am very educated on dog behavior/training/rehab....but my wife has never had a good dog. She thinks they all stink and bite and climb all over...so she was never too keen on the idea. But 6 months of talking and compromising and such...she came around.
Guys...he is awesome!! He is 5 months old...pure bred Golden retriever for hundreds less than i thought...only 3 hundred! He was bred to ensure no cancer or hip displacia in his lines. He is calmer than the others of the litter...it is just meant to be.!! We wanted to rescue a retriever..but upon trying and trying..it just didnt work out...
HIS NAME IS SAM!!!! I cannot express how excited I am. I plan to work with him as much as his age/attention allow to make him a highly trained dog in all areas. Also...now I have to jog every day....(cause its only fair that he gets exercise, it's integral to training)!!
Man....I get him in 4 hours...I cant believe it!!! This is best day ever! I will post pictures soon if you guys wanna see em. BEST DAY EVER!

Mastershake

okay...today is the bestest day every. today, I go pick up MY NEW PUPPY~!!!!. All my life i have wanted my OWN dog. I am very educated on dog behavior/training/rehab....but my wife has never had a good dog. She thinks they all stink and bite and climb all over...so she was never too keen on the idea. But 6 months of talking and compromising and such...she came around.
Guys...he is awesome!! He is 5 months old...pure bred Golden retriever for hundreds less than i thought...only 3 hundred! He was bred to ensure no cancer or hip displacia in his lines. He is calmer than the others of the litter...it is just meant to be.!! We wanted to rescue a retriever..but upon trying and trying..it just didnt work out...
HIS NAME IS SAM!!!! I cannot express how excited I am. I plan to work with him as much as his age/attention allow to make him a highly trained dog in all areas. Also...now I have to jog every day....(cause its only fair that he gets exercise, it's integral to training)!!
Man....I get him in 4 hours...I cant believe it!!! This is best day ever! I will post pictures soon if you guys wanna see em. BEST DAY EVER!
Congrats that is a cool addition to the family. Hope you and her especially her enjoy it.

sabreclaww

jui jitsoooos
thanks shake.
ps...i know i sound like a 12 year old girl on christmas in that post..but i DONT CARE.

we are waiting to have kids for a few years...so man, this is great. Im gonna take him everywhere (bought him a dog seatbelt)!!!!

Everyone will be like, oh here comes Sabre, and sam!! LOLOL

Mastershake

thanks shake.
ps...i know i sound like a 12 year old girl on christmas in that post..but i DONT CARE.

we are waiting to have kids for a few years...so man, this is great. Im gonna take him everywhere (bought him a dog seatbelt)!!!!

Everyone will be like, oh here comes Sabre, and sam!! LOLOL

Well that is why I thought this thread would be a good idea, just like there should be a place for random bitches there should be a place for random good things, that maybe do not need a whole thread dedicated to them.

I did not know they had dog seatbelts that is funny.

scottsec

NOLA
Well that is why I thought this thread would be a good idea, just like there should be a place for random bitches there should be a place for random good things, that maybe do not need a whole thread dedicated to them.

I did not know they had dog seatbelts that is funny.
I love this thread and all but shake that sig in the happy thread is just ironic. That guy isnt happy...lol...wtf was the ref waiting for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom