The NBA 2020-2021 Season Thread

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
@Ninjastix how is my dawg Quinn Snyder doing so well. I’m glad for him. He was a wreck when he left Missouri: and that’s only if you believe half of the stories. Glad he bounced back. Wish I could watch more NBA but these three damn kids I got take up so much damn time. Working a college basketball game right now. It’s halftime of the women’s game. Love it more than any sport.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Well his team has the best record in the league so there's that. He seems to be a well respected coach, but also has a low/no ego team. Conley and Mitchell are about as humble as it gets. They play team basketball, motion-swing ball offense, and they get after it defensively. It'll come down to can they get buckets in tight situations. Can they move the defense and hit the open 3 when the series is on the line. Utah is not a big dick energy team and that'll inhibit them in the post season. Regardless of how well they're coached, regardless of the expectations, they have to believe and act like the best team in the league. I don't see that just yet.

Synder is coach of the year thus far though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom