The NBA 2020-2021 Season Thread

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Well like some of our elected leaders.. Kyrie exists in a bit a false narrative regarding what his game means outside of basketball. I have nothing negative to say about Kyrie the person. He's welcome to be as different or as antagonistic or as petulant as he likes far as I'm concerned. But as it concerns basketball he's not the anointed one. He's a great player and has a skill ceiling that is out of reach for 90% of the League.

However.. he's been no kind of leader and an outright objectively bad teammate several times. Especially when he's not won dick without the big brother he didn't want in LeBron. His game hasn't manifested team success so..

If Kyrie wants to speak on civil rights, I got no issue. He wants to challenge popular convention regarding the responsibility of athletes in general, I also have no issue. But if he wants to believe that he can do whatever he wants on the court and it's above reproach by us plebs..

No. Sorry. No. Don't work that way. And if you don't like it then don't play.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
3 superstar ball dominant iso players with very limited leadership ability on 1 team, 2021 is wild.
And two are malcontents who repeatedly violate COVID protocols and put themselves before the team. Durant is going to be asking what the fuck he's done in leaving GS before this is all over.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Houston and OKC gonna be set for the future but I'm surprised Houston didn't land Harris in the trade. He'd fit perfectly in the remnants of their offense.

Gonna be interesting if Brooklyn has to play a Miami, assuming Miami gets their D back on track.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Post automatically merged:

Harden just hasn't been the same since Khloe Kardashian dumped him to aide Lamar Odom's recovery.
Post automatically merged:

Does Irving have a no trade clause in his contract? The Nets may be sick of his shit and ship him out if he doesn't have a no trade.

Last edited:

Rise

I've always been a huge fan of Steve Nash and think he has the potential to be a great coach..... but I can see his first job going really bad with two big problem children like Irving and Harden on the roster.

Poindexter

Staff member
NEW YORK -- Kyrie Irving will lose nearly $900,000 as the result of a violation of the NBA's health and safety protocols, the league announced Friday morning.

The NBA has fined Irving $50,000 for violating the coronavirus safety protocols, following an investigation into videos of the Brooklyn Netsguard at a family birthday party that began circulating on social media earlier this week.

The All-Star will also forfeit his salary for the two games he missed during his five-day quarantine, which ends Saturday. According to ESPN's Bobby Marks, Irving will lose $816,898.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
The Nets are already looking great with Harden in tow. They should just trade Kyrie before he gets a chance to go malignant.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
The Nets are already looking great with Harden in tow. They should just trade Kyrie before he gets a chance to go malignant.
Strongly disagree. I need to see this hot mess play out on the court first. I love Harden and KD together so far, though.

And Kyrie is an awesome dude, so I hope he doesn’t end up needing to be shipped off for them to make a title push.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I wish Shaq could be replaced on TNT. I think he has had a dozen or so quality observations as an analyst but I'm tired of him being an ego-clown. It's just obnoxious at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom