The NBA 2020-2021 Season Thread

Poindexter

Staff member
Survival Pool Champion
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban says NBA's play-in tournament plan is 'an enormous mistake'

Poindexter

Staff member
Survival Pool Champion
An irregular heartbeat can be a symptom of a lot of things, right? Seems possibly premature to retire, but what do I know?

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
An irregular heartbeat can be a symptom of a lot of things, right? Seems possibly premature to retire, but what do I know?
Apparently worsened after the game and he went directly to the hospital. The team listed him as out due to Covid but my guess is he has an undiagnosed heart condition. He has a teammate in Jeff Green who's been through it and missed and year of his career as a result. LA might not want to do all that being in his 15th year.

Problematique

Wiedźmin.
I don't blame him for retiring, certainly shouldn't fuck around when the heart is involved. Last thing you'd wanna see is mid game, Aldridge collapsing from any sort of heart issue. Fuck that.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
KNICKS WIN AGAIN WHOOOOHOOOO

And Trey Young got hurt. Which, I don't celebrate cause I like the kid, but it benefits my team TREMENDOUSLY.

4TH PLACE BITCHES!!!

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I looked up and saw my man, Michael Porter Jr, is playing well for Denver. Wish I could watch his games. I like to brag and throw in that I coached against his team in 8th grade ball (I was b team coach). They only beat us by 40 or 50, lol. In 8th grade he could dunk and shoot from anywhere. One of our kids, who was a bit of a puss, caught him from behind and gave a good clean hard foul (went for the ball) and stopped him from one of his several dunks. Glad he’s having success after his injury!

Users who are viewing this thread

UFC Vegas 26: Rodriguez vs. Waterson

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

The trick to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
spring for the real Parmesan-Reggiano- desecrating a five-hour ragu with stuff from the green can would not only be disastrously counter-productive and sad, but borderline immoral.
So getting snipped today. Gonna sit in the basement game and enjoy bags of frozen peas
Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulieGMMA
Top Bottom