The NBA 2020-2021 Season Thread

Qball1974

MAGA
Are they going to be sporting red for China next year?
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Kuzma would do well to stay put. He's going to get a dick slap of reality when if/when he leaves. Lakers need to prioritize bringing back Ronda and KCP and finding lengthy defenders. If Bradley comes back he's still a great fit but they could use more scoring from deep and in the lane.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
If he has trade value, they should offload him, IMO.
He's a fine player, I don't get the Laker's fan aversion to him. He can be an all-NBA defender if he commits to it and I could see him as a starter if he raises his on court IQ. The fact that he looks like he should be a boy band has nothing to do with his skills. Finding combo forwards like Kuzma ain't easy, he's in a great situation with the defensive minded coaches they have in LA.

The Lakers do need more perimeter shooting but they need length, they need defenders that can switch, guys that can set screens and cut fast. The guy to get to solidify the Lakers for another run would be, imo, DeRozan.

split2874

Relax
Pelicans hire Stan Van Gundy are the new head coach.

I think this a good safe hire. He has been a good coach (not GM/Coach in Detroit)and from what I hear his big thing is accountability. Which a young team needs.

It is a hell of a lot better than Gentry. Only problem with Stan in New Orleans we might need a fork lift to get him out of the arena after a year of eating here

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Stan is good people but that last stint in Detroit wasn't inspiring. However it's a young group, they're going to need QUALITY VETERANS to amplify the coaches' messaging.

Stan is a good coach and great basketball mind. Whether or not he's still an effective coach is questionable. I'm not sold by the hiring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom