The NBA 2018-2019 Season Thread (1 Viewer)

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Quinn is opting out, the Knicks really have limited talent exacerbated by TWO bad contracts in Hardaway and Noah. It's fucking brutal and Porzingas will probably miss the season.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
So how bad did the Magic mess up their pick this year? I honestly don't know anything about the guy I am just assuming the Magic made a bad pick again.

chrisc

Ninja
So how bad did the Magic mess up their pick this year? I honestly don't know anything about the guy I am just assuming the Magic made a bad pick again.
I like the pick. He’s a 7 footer with incredible wingspan, potential DPOY candidate, rim protection, someone to run pick and roll with, and has shown he can hit the 3

MBC

Carter is a fucking steal in 2nd round. Fuckkng absolute steal
[DOUBLEPOST=1529636256,1529636169][/DOUBLEPOST]Jesus Brunson is a beast as well. He is going to be a stud

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
The got the kid I'm biggest on, Mo Bamba, a long giant with some evolving footwork. He's from Harlem. He belongs in New York, I was disappointed the Knicks didn't trade up for him.
[DOUBLEPOST=1529637016,1529636908][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Ninjastix do you like your Knicks picks?
I don't think it matters much. I wanted Smith Jr last year and Bamba this year. The Knicks have no talent depth and apparently can't attract free agents because this is a bitch league full of players that don't want to be the guy to lead a franchise.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Collin Sexton will be the best player from this draft. That kid is a killer.

Glad the Bulls passed on MPJ. I really thought they were going to fuck that up given their history. I don’t think Carter or Hutchison are anything special, but they are solid role players if that front office can finally attract an elite player in free agency for them to play around.

chrisc

Ninja
I’m a big fan of the Magic’s draft. Bamba and Frazier are two players who will greatly improve the defense. Bamba at worst provides someone who can roll to the rim and put back misses, but at best he’s that with 3 point range. Frazier has shown improvement shooting. Jackson could also become a solid two way player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel