The NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread (Spoilers!) (1 Viewer)

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Kevin McHale one of my favorite basketball players. Best sixth man ever.

From Hibbing MN. About a 100 miles from here. That's a neighbor in Northern MN.
His next door neighbors liked everything about him except in the summer when it was warm and they had their windows open they could hear him late into the night out dribbling and shooting the basketball.

MBC

Kevin McHale one of my favorite basketball players. Best sixth man ever.

From Hibbing MN. About a 100 miles from here. That's a neighbor in Northern MN.
His next door neighbors liked everything about him except in the summer when it was warm and they had their windows open they could hear him late into the night out dribbling and shooting the basketball.
Every post player should spend a day with him at least. I mean, assuming there are still low post players.

MBC

3rd pick and Celtics get the sixers first round pick next year which comes from the lakers if the pick falls between 2-5 If not the Celtics get the first round pick of the sixers in 2019 as well which comes from the kings. So with that deal the Celtics have 8 first round draft picks in the next 3 drafts. Being a fan, I'm happy with the trade and would have been happy without it. Celtics will look to grab Jackson 3rd. He is a outstanding scorer and could be the real gem of this draft. The draft this year is deep though as will next years draft so the pick for next year is also great in this deal

Last edited:

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
3rd pick and Celtics get the sixers first round pick next year which comes from the lakers if the pick falls between 2-5. If not the Celtics get the first round pick of the sixers in 2019 which comes from the kings. So with that deal the Celtics have 8 first round draft picks in the next 3 drafts. Being a fan, I'm happy with the trade and would have been happy without it. Celtics will look to grab Jackson 3rd. He is a outstanding scorer and could be the real gem of this draft. The draft this year is deep though as will next years draft so the pick for next year is also great in this deal
That isn't too bad. Who do you want then to take? My favorite player in the draft of Fox from Kentucky. He is going to be a great point guard in the league for a long time.

MBC

That isn't too bad. Who do you want then to take? My favorite player in the draft of Fox from Kentucky. He is going to be a great point guard in the league for a long time.
Fox will be good yes but the Celtics need Jackson if they are not going to take fultz. Even issac would be great but in the third spot they should be getting Jackson.

Fedorlei Gomipierre

The IQ Poster
Site Donor
I wish the Heat had the assets to chase the year rental of George, because it'd be so great to see Riley sweet talk Paul George into buying in for the long haul so Pat could build one last great team and bait some of the bigger free agents this year and next to come down and live that Miami lifestyle and not have to worry about state tax etc. Would be dope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel