The "Guess Who Pissed Hot?" Thread

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
I really like @Cat--Smasher's idea with the UFC partnering or creating a supplement line that's clean for athletes. All their talent would get it free or at a substantial discount, they would sell it over the counter for those athletes who want to remain clean. It is a win win. Great PR. The UFC shows they're dedicated to cleaning up the sport.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Interesting that the second most common drug is a PCT. No idea what to make of SARMs being so high on the list- wonder if it's that fighters prefer them or that the science of cheating with steroids is better.

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
John Allan fails drug test following victorious UFC Sacramento debut
Add John Allan's name to the list of Brazilian fighters who failed drug tests over the last two months.

The Chute Boxe talent tested positive for an undisclosed banned substance following his victorious Octagon debut over Mike Rodriguez at UFC Sacramento on July 13, multiple sources told MMA Fighting.

Allan (14-5) signed with the promotion to replace Gian Villante on short notice in California. The 205-pounder was victorious by unanimous decision.

The 26-year-old competed at Dana White’s Contender Series in Aug. 2018, but lost to Vinicius Moreira by submission. He returned 10 months later to defeat Alexandre Silva at Future MMA 6 in Brazil and shortly ink a deal with the UFC.

Contender Series alum Rodriguez (10-4) was 1-1 in the UFC prior to the bout with a decision defeat to Devin Clark followed by a first-round knockout over Adam Milstead in December.
Istela Nunes out of UFC Mexico City with anti-doping violation
Angela Hill needs a new opponent for UFC Mexico City on Sept. 21 after Istela Nunes was removed from the card due to a failed drug test, sources confirmed to MMA Fighting following a report by Combate.

Nunes (7-1, 1 no contest), who fought under the ONE Championship banner most of her MMA career, parted ways with the Asian promotion this year to sign with the UFC. It’s still unclear what Nunes tested positive for.

The American Top Team fighter, who suffered her only defeat by the hands of then-ONE champion Angela Lee in May 2017, last fought in July 2018, when she scored a decision win over Gina Iniong in China.

Nunes is the fourth Brazilian fighter to test positive over the last two months in the UFC after Melissa Gatto (here), Bruno Silva (here) and Giacomo Lemos (here). Contender Series winner Antonio Trocoli, who earned a deal with his win, failed a drug test conducted by the Nevada Athletic Commission and was cut from the UFC.

Hill (9-7), who already fought three times in 2019, is looking to get back on track after a decision loss to Xiaonan Yan just two months after her win over Jodie Esquibel in April. The former Invicta FC strawweight champion won three of eight since returning to the UFC in 2017.

UFC Mexico City is scheduled for Arena Ciudad de Mexico and features Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens in the main event.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
CB Dollaway suspended two years by USADA after testing positive for multiple banned substances

Veteran UFC fighter C.B. Dollaway has been suspended for two years by USADA after testing positive for multiple banned substances.

USADA (United States Anti-Doping Agency) officials announced the news on Monday after Dollaway was punished in accordance to the UFC’s anti-doping policy.

“Dollaway, 35, tested positive for anastrozole, growth hormone releasing peptide 2 (GHRP-2 or pralmorelin), a metabolite of GHRP-2, and GHRP-6 as the result of an out-of-competition urine sample he provided on December 19, 2018. Anastrozole is a Specified Substance in the class of Hormone and Metabolic Modulators, while GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are Specified Substances in the class of Peptide Hormones, Growth Factors, Related Substances and Mimetics.

“Dollaway also tested positive for clomiphene in an out-of-competition urine sample collected on February 9, 2019.”

Anastrozole is typically used as a treatment for women suffering from breast cancer but in men in can be used to reduce the amount of estrogen produced in the body, which can be a side effect of using other drugs such as steroids or testosterone.

GHRP-2 or pralmorelin is a synthetically produced growth hormone, which can be used to increase endurance as well as numerous other performance enhancing benefits.

Clomiphene has become a common drug found in numerous failed tests with past UFC athletes including Brock Lesnar and Jon Jones. Clomiphene is another drug typically used by women but can be used to spike testosterone production in men.

Dollaway was also busted for using an IV over the allowed limit by athletes competing in the UFC.

“Dollaway received an over-the-limit intravenous (IV) infusion on December 13, 2018,” USADA officials stated. “IV infusions and/or injections of more than 100 mL per 12-hour period are prohibited, except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital treatments, surgical procedures, or clinical diagnostic investigations.”

While Dollaway failed multiple tests over a period of time, USADA ultimately based his suspension on the date of the original failure, which is what kicked off his period of ineligibility.

“Dollaway’s two positive tests and use of an over-the-limit IV were treated as a single, first violation because, after a thorough investigation, it was determined that the positive tests were consistent with ingestion prior to January 11, 2019, the date he received notification of his first positive test,” USADA officials said. “Dollaway’s two-year period of ineligibility began on December 13, 2018.”

That means Dolloway will not be eligible to return to action until after Dec. 13, 2020.

Dolloway hasn’t competed since September 2018 when he suffered a TKO loss to Khalid Murtazaliev in Russia, which stopped his two-fight win streak. Now he will be forced to sit out until late 2020 when he’s allowed to compete again.

Following the announcement of his suspension, Dollaway issued a statement of his own saying that he never knowingly ingested any of the banned substances that showed up in his drug tests.

“In light of the recent decision made by USADA to issue me a two year sanction, I want it to be very clear that I did not knowingly nor intentionally take any performance enhancing drugs,” Dollaway wrote on Instagram. “As many people close to me are aware, I suffered a serious back injury in 2016. With my insurance capped out, I needed to find alternative solution if I wanted to continue to compete in mixed martial arts.,

“I traveled to Mexico to have a stem cell procedure done and ended up coming into contact with the mentioned substances. I am sorry to let my friends, family and fans down. I want to personally thank Donna Marcolini, the VP of health and performance of the UFC, for her assistance and for believing in me. I will take this time to continue working on my health and hopefully be ready to come back in 2020 as a healthy athlete/fighter for the first time since 2016.”

The back injury referenced by Dollaway happened back in 2016 when he was involved in an elevator accident with several other fighters competing at UFC 203 in Cleveland. Dollaway later stated he suffered permanent damage from the injuries and he later filed a lawsuit that is still pending.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Team Alpha Male's Vince Murdock accepts suspension for prohibited substance

Less than three months after being scratched from UFC on ESPN 3, featherweight Vince Murdock has accepted a 20-month suspension for a prohibited substance.

The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA), which administer’s the UFC’s drug testing program, on Thursday announced Murdock accepted a reduced suspension after not declaring a prohibited substance he was using in his “onboarding declaration form.”

Murdock, a member of Team Alpha Male, tested positive for a pair of metabolites from GW1516, better known as Cardarine, after an out-of-competition urine test on July 6. GW1516 is a hormone modulator that increases endurance and is often sold on the black market as Endurobol. USADA classifies it as a non-specified substance, which carries a potential two-year suspension for first-time offenders.

Murdock’s suspension is retroactive to his July 6 positive test.

Per USADA statutes, UFC athletes are required to declare medications and supplements they have used in the previous 12 months. Those who declare they’ve used a prohibited substance aren’t charged with a violation, but must wait six months and provide at least two negative samples before being allowed to fight.

After testing positive, USADA said Murdock “came forward with evidence of his use of this prohibited substance” before entering the USADA testing pool.

“Based on the specific details of the case, Murdock received a reduction from the otherwise applicable period of ineligibility,” the agency stated in a press release.

Just days before his scheduled UFC debut, Murdock was not medically cleared to fight Jordan Griffin at UFC on ESPN 3.

“Unfortunately at this time the @ufc requires some more test to clear me medically fit to fight,” Murdock wrote on his official Instagram page. “As difficult as it is for me to write this message, I strongly believe with the required test completed in the coming days I will be cleared to fight.”

Murdock’s manager, Jason House, said the fighter’s removal from the card was for a separate medical issue and unrelated to his issue with USADA.

Murdock is 4-0-1 in his past five fights with back-to-back knockouts in his most recent outings.

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
UFC flyweight Sarah Frota receives 2-year USADA suspension, released from UFC after testing positive for steroids
UFC flyweight Sarah Frota will have to sit for the next two years following a positive drug test for steroids.

USADA (United States Anti-Doping Agency), who oversee the UFC’s anti-doping program, announced the suspension Tuesday.

“Frota Lima, 32, tested positive for multiple stanozolol metabolites, including 16α-hydroxystanozolol, 3’,16-dihydroxystanozolol, and 4β,16-dihydroxystanozolol, as the result of an in-competition urine sample she provided on July 27, 2019 at UFC 240 Edmonton, where she lost by technical knockout,” USADA officials wrote in the statement.

Stanozolol is a synthetic anabolic steroid that came to prominence in the 1980s when Olympic runner Ben Johnson tested positive for the drug and was later stripped of his gold medal. Several UFC fighters have tested positive for stanozolol in the past including Ruslan Magomedov, who received a lifetime ban from the USADA following multiple infractions of the UFC’s anti-doping policy.

Frota’s suspension was made retroactive to the date of her test on July 27, which was the night she suffered a second-round TKO loss to Gillian Robertson at UFC 240 in Edmonton.

The positive drug test also falls under the jurisdiction of the Edmonton Combative Sports Commission, who accepted the two-year suspension handed down by USADA.

After going 0-2 in her brief stint with the promotion, sources confirmed to MMA Fighting’s Guilherme Cruz that Frota was released from the UFC. She won’t be eligible to compete again until after July 27, 2021.

Stanozolol metabolites.... isnt that what Cyborg got popped with the first time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?
If 2020 was a math problem: if you're going down river at 2MPH and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to re-shingle your roof?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom