The "Guess Who Pissed Hot?" Thread

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Congrats Cat.

I'm turning 36 and I still don't have any kids. Thankfully.
Thanks man.

Turning 39 in January. The little lady is 33. It took me 8 years and a handful of cute nieces and nephews to change her mind about having a kid. Up until January, I didnt think we would have any kids. She surprised me one day saying she now wanted to have a baby. And I jumped on it and on her ;)

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Thanks man.

Turning 39 in January. The little lady is 33. It took me 8 years and a handful of cute nieces and nephews to change her mind about having a kid. Up until January of last year, I didnt think we would have any kids. She surprised me one day saying she now wanted to have a baby. And I jumped on it and on her ;)
Yeah maybe my wife and I will get there one day. I wanted kids really badly for many many years and the wife just wasn't ready. So I've put it so far back on the back burner that I'm not sure if I even want one anymore.

thumper

Staff member
Thanks man.

Turning 39 in January. The little lady is 33. It took me 8 years and a handful of cute nieces and nephews to change her mind about having a kid. Up until January, I didnt think we would have any kids. She surprised me one day saying she now wanted to have a baby. And I jumped on it and on her ;)
that's awesome man! congratulations!

Cat--Smasher

Staff member
Yeah maybe my wife and I will get there one day. I wanted kids really badly for many many years and the wife just wasn't ready. So I've put it so far back on the back burner that I'm not sure if I even want one anymore.
I took the liberty of pointing out her weird uncle who never had any kids and brought up the fact we dont want to turn out like that ;)

Growing old without kids seems seems depressing.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Thanks man.

Congrats my man. I'll be 38 in June. My kids are 1, 12, 14, and 18. The oldest is a girl the rest are boys.

When I started posting with most of you guys I only had one kid...

rivethead

Neg'd 4 Lyfe
I've been making a lot of cider, made an apple ginger beer. Did a pretty cool ale/lager hybrid, only to have Sam Adams come out with one this fall. Still messing with smoky porters, made a blood orange one my wife liked, but I thought was too sweet. 9% abv (estimated) and still too sweet. I have some in the cellar, it's been about 10 months since I cracked one, so it might have matured out.

I'm solo Dad for most of the day--is 3 years old too early for Star Wars: A New Hope?--and now that I think of it, I'll probably crack one when she gets home and see.

What's up with you?

Time to get the snippy snippy. ;)
I got fixed. It was crazy simple--the doc had a TV on the ceiling, and I didn't even make it through one cycle of SportsCenter; 20 minutes till I was back in the car. Cut the grass the next day, no issues. They do an epoxy injection rather than an incision, easy peezy

Cat--Smasher

Staff member
I got fixed. It was crazy simple--the doc had a TV on the ceiling, and I didn't even make it through one cycle of SportsCenter; 20 minutes till I was back in the car. Cut the grass the next day, no issues. They do an epoxy injection rather than an incision, easy peezy
The brother in law got his reversed. Cost a pretty penny to get done in Oklahoma. He has since decided they didn’t want a 3rd kid.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
I've been making a lot of cider, made an apple ginger beer. Did a pretty cool ale/lager hybrid, only to have Sam Adams come out with one this fall. Still messing with smoky porters, made a blood orange one my wife liked, but I thought was too sweet. 9% abv (estimated) and still too sweet. I have some in the cellar, it's been about 10 months since I cracked one, so it might have matured out.

I'm solo Dad for most of the day--is 3 years old too early for Star Wars: A New Hope?--and now that I think of it, I'll probably crack one when she gets home and see.

What's up with you?

Man one of the first things my baby said was grunting "I'm batman." One of his favorite movies is infinity war.

SandyWH

CHAOS KREATOR
Interesting info:

This is the top 50 most USADA tested MMA fighters.

Yoel Romero 45
Daniel R Cormier 44
Rafael Dos Anjos 38
Holly Holm 38
Cristiane Justino 38
Stipe Miocic 36
Conor McGregor 35
Eddie Alvarez 34
TJ Dillashaw 34
Vitor Belfort 33
Amanda Nunes 33
Jose Aldo 32
Edson Barboza 32
Donald Cerrone 32
Dominick Cruz 32
Robbie Lawler 32
Anderson Silva 32
Tecia Torres 31
Tyron Woodley 31
Khabib Nurmagomedov 30
Dustin Poirier 30
Stephen Thompson 30
Frank Edgar 29
Cody Garbrandt 29
Henry Cejudo 28
Junior Dos Santos 28
Tony Ferguson 28
Jon Jones 28
Rose Namajunas 28
Alistair Overeem 28
Jeremy Stephens 28
Chris Weidman 28
Fabricio Werdum 28
Joseph Benavidez 27
Uriah Hall 27
Johny Hendricks 27
Joanna Jedrzejczyk 27
Demetrious Johnson 27
Michael Johnson 27
Neil Magny 27
Ovince Saint Preux 27
Ronaldo Jacare Souza 27
Aljamain Sterling 27
Misha Cirkunov 26
John Dodson 26
Derrick Lewis 26
Hector Lombard 26
Brian Ortega 26
Sergio Pettis 26
Michelle Waterson 26

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
I'm confused why they just don't test everyone the same amount and make the tests random. Why test Tecia Torres 5 more times than Michelle Waterson? What is the point?

Cat--Smasher

Staff member
DC 44 clean tests.

All clean. No excuses. Champ champ.
[DOUBLEPOST=1545943065,1545943011][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm confused why they just don't test everyone the same amount and make the tests random. Why test Tecia Torres 5 more times than Michelle Waterson? What is the point?
Did you go to the same math class as Conor McGregor?

;)

rivethead

Neg'd 4 Lyfe
The brother in law got his reversed. Cost a pretty penny to get done in Oklahoma. He has since decided they didn’t want a 3rd kid.
I don't think mine is reversible. If we went for a 4th, I'd adopt.

So, is the general consensus here is that Jones is still actively juicing and the UFC is full on open about corruption?

CA_Gas Bag

Every time I see this thread updated, I immediately assume Jones pissed hot again. I get disappointed with the posts.

And my vasectomy after five kids was done in a seemingly barbaric way compared to the ones listed. The smell of burning flesh is a memory I can't forget.

Cat--Smasher

Staff member
I'm not getting the joke.
Five times as much.

Three times the size.

Both examples of an over exaggeration.
[DOUBLEPOST=1545952954,1545952765][/DOUBLEPOST]
Every time I see this thread updated, I immediately assume Jones pissed hot again.

By pissed hot, you mean was flagged for banned substances in his system... oh that happened, again.

CA_Gas Bag

Five times as much.

Three times the size.

Both examples of an over exaggeration.
[DOUBLEPOST=1545952954,1545952765][/DOUBLEPOST]

By pissed hot, you mean was flagged for banned substances in his system... oh that happened, again.

I'll just wait until the post-fight test results.

And goddamn it, it's tree toimes da soyze of me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?
If 2020 was a math problem: if you're going down river at 2MPH and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to re-shingle your roof?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom