The father of Bristols child is found!

T

thebwit

Yeah that's him. And this is what he says on his myspace page:
On a MySpace page subsequently taken down, Johnston boasts, "I'm a fuckin' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.
"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some shit and just fuckin' chillin' I guess."
"Ya fuck with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.
He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids.
Now someone tell me how Bristol marrying this guy is the "right thing". I don't mind if you think her keeping the child at 17 is "the right thing", but marrying this guy is not.

Noob

www.myspace.com/mmaspot
Father's day would be a joy to behold.

"Fuck with me and I'll kick your ass." What every father's motto should be.

And that's not to say all 17 teen year olds shouldn't or can't be dads. I'm sure there are some wonderful exceptions. But I'm betting my mint Carebear playing card collection that this dude isn't one of them.

T

thebwit

Father's day would be a joy to behold.

"Fuck with me and I'll kick your ass." What every father's motto should be.

And that's not to say all 17 teen year olds shouldn't or can't be dads. I'm sure there are some wonderful exceptions. But I'm betting my mint Carebear playing card collection that this dude isn't one of them.

Damn you got a carebear card collection...

Poindexter

Staff member

Yeah that's him. And this is what he says on his myspace page:

Now someone tell me how Bristol marrying this guy is the "right thing". I don't mind if you think her keeping the child at 17 is "the right thing", but marrying this guy is not.
Damn, how'd you find that?

T

thebwit

Damn, how'd you find that?
Heh I have an RSS feed of something like 100+ sites and then I check out another 10 or so sites each day. And of all the sites that could have posted this first (digg/ World Business, Huffington Post, Washington Times, USA Today, etc...) it was get this:

A celebrity gossip site. WTF? And the site has never posted 1 political thing that I could find. I didn't source it because as soon as I read this, flagged it and went to post it, about 10 other sites had it. And yes they all had timestamps AFTER the first site which is funny to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom