The Fall of the USA

Palma

I am chaos
A pleasant read. But I think it harkens to the point that we may not get back to normal. This could just be the end of the beginning to the beginning of the end for America.

This best case senario worries me, but I also just worry about the government and political control going back to normal, and then the defunt white American Nationalist culture still continuing to rise. They would be the empowered minority and more dangerous as a group then if this continues. Kinda like the watchmen without good people to stand up for us.
Post automatically merged:

A few more months and the kids passports come in, and it looks like we're gonna try to make the move to New Zealand. It's gonna be hard to do with the covid restrictions, but I think it will be better in the long run.

jesusatemyhotdog

Welcome to the machine.
This best case senario worries me, but I also just worry about the government and political control going back to normal, and then the defunt white American Nationalist culture still continuing to rise. They would be the empowered minority and more dangerous as a group then if this continues. Kinda like the watchmen without good people to stand up for us.

A few more months and the kids passports come in, and it looks like we're gonna try to make the move to New Zealand. It's gonna be hard to do with the covid restrictions, but I think it will be better in the long run.
I may see you there.

Goremire

Site Donor

Awesome mate, you'll love it over there. It might seem a bit quaint compared to what you are used to but it's a great place. Look up @Malevolence if you end up in Auckland!

Also I'll be happy to provide Kiwi slang coaching and a crash course in Rugby appreciation if needed.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
And yet it won’t bother 40% of the country and most, nearly all, of the Republican elected officials.
Nope. Kinda bizarre to see Republicans make such a 180 on Russia in my lifetime but the two have so much in common these days.

Last edited:

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
No way! @Malevolence didn't you used to by me in the Bay area?
I’ve never lived in the states my man, I have visited San Francisco though, went to Fisherman’s Wharf, visited Alcatraz, got a 49ers jacket & everything!

Please do let me know if you end up in Auckland (or anywhere over here for that matter), I’d love to meet you. I’m a bit biased but I think NZ is the best country in the world, not in a big patriotic kind of a way, it’s just real nice.....except when it’s winter, winter in Auckland is shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom