The evidence is overwhelming that UFC fighter Mike Perry is absolute trash (1 Viewer)

Poindexter

Staff member
Post automatically merged:

“He wants me to go up. He thinks if I go up to 185, he’ll have an easy day, but I’ll be too fast for his fat ass,” Perry told UFC vet Mike Swick. “I’ll piece his ass up just like I did when we sparred. I hit him with six, seven, eight, punch combinations once I got inside of that reach.”

“I don’t even want to give that dude the time of day until we can make it happen. Everybody is like ‘oh why did you block him?’ or I’m ‘scared’ of him. No, the thing is, I’m scared of myself!” he exclaimed.

“You want to play with me over the internet because you would never say these things to my face! Nobody would! Nobody could! Because I would f—king do something about it. I don’t care who you are! I don’t give a f—k! Nobody gonna play with me in my life like that.

“Social media is not real time! You want to f—king play, and I’m not going to forget about it. If I could see this motherf—ker in the street, I would do it for free! If we are ever in the same place, at the same time, I will go to f—king jail for beating the brakes off of him, if he wants to be a little p-ssy boy and press charges on me.”
“This is fighting mate, and I don’t think there is a line,” Till told Bisping on the latest episode of Believe You Me (h/t MMA Fighting). “I think kids, yeah, that’s a line you don’t cross. OK. I think I’ve seen one fighter cross that line – I think it was Colby [Covington], I think he crossed the line – but same again, for me, it doesn’t cross the line for me.”

“We were just having a bit of back and forth, and maybe because he’s got a new girl, he took it to heart,” Till said. “Like, I don’t take nothing to heart. You can say what you want about me. Until you lay hands on me, it’s fun. So I just said I would raw dog his girl, and the whole fan base just jumped on it. Those English fans, they’re just rough, mate.

“He said he’s going to kick me mum in the face and f*ck her, and I was just like, ‘Go for it.’ It’s a good response. Go for it. I’ll help you.”

“We were chatting, me and Mike, and I don’t know if he’s being serious. We were chatting in the DMs and it was good fun, let’s have a bit of beef. I don’t if I took it too far, because I said I was going to ‘raw dog’ his girl, but he took it serious, and he blocked me. I was like, ‘What the f*ck?’ He blocked me on Facebook. Mike really blocked me. So I made another account and I started commenting, ‘raw dog, raw dog,’ and he blocked that account. So I made another account. He’s blocked everything. I can’t see sh*t no more.”

“A lot of people said, ‘Knock it in the head, Darren. He’s unstable.’ So I did, but then I created this website, and it’s f*cking hilarious. ... If he sees me, he might want to have a fight. You know where I come from. You know I’m about that life.

Last edited:

thumper

Staff member
he is without a doubt the dumbest adult i've ever seen.

You get what he's saying here right? he's saying "Deduct my taxes for me because I'm too stupid to set them aside knowing they'll be due, if you give me $100,000 i'm going to spend $100,000."

It's almost comical how he's like a teenager that can't manage things he knows up front are coming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."
thumper wrote on DOCTOR's profile.
Yoink! man what would we do without @DOCTOR posting events?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties